User Controls

people who take way the fuck too long at ATM machines

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    god damn it -- do your drug-addled hoopa-fudge nonsense when there isnt a line you fat ho.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    life in california - way too many fucken people
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    I noticed today my bank's ATM has a cash deposit slot, which makes me question what the point of a physical teller even is anymore.

Hell, the Wells Fargo ATMs let you cash checks, buy stamps, get money orders, pay bills, all without even physically having your card.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by cigreting life in california - way too many fucken people

You're not American.

Faggot.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Aaron David Robinson if you stick your cock in the slot along with $2 the midget that does all that work inside the machine will suck you off, too.

hey fucker -- i thought i was the only one we knew about that 'lil secret.

keep that shit low-key.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Not the only place.

People who buy lottery tickets also piss me the fuck off. You can waste your own money and time with that shit, don't waste mnie.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the worst are the women who wait until they get to the front of the line THEN take out their handbags and spend 5 minutes rifling through it to find the card/cash they need
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Octavian You're not American.

Faggot.

most certainly am
    Originally posted by aldra the worst are the women who wait until they get to the front of the line THEN take out their handbags and spend 5 minutes rifling through it to find the card/cash they need

or the ones who need a minute to put their cards and mnonies into their wallet that has special places in their handbag.
    Yeah people are slow as shit it's like they've never done meth.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Good thread

I’ve also seen people print their balance and leave the receipt in the ATM (on purpose) showing off their balance of like £40,000

A few times, assholes
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    What the hell decade are you people living in? Withdrawing money and paying bills at an ATM?

I pay all my bills online. I pay everything with a card. I guess most of you are junkies so you use ATMs to get cash to pay your dealer.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed What the hell decade are you people living in? Withdrawing money and paying bills at an ATM?

I pay all my bills online. I pay everything with a card. I guess most of you are junkies so you use ATMs to get cash to pay your dealer.

Some people take cash only 🙃
    Right, your dealer, got it.
    I was thinking more of the paki corner shop and the polish handyman

But yeah Lemar my coke dealer only takes cash

Oh yeah and your mom only takes cash
    My mom is a worthless whore. Do you think I'd be here if I respected my parents?

All corner shops in NZ accept EFTPOS cards. In Australia a lot of them don't, which was super weird.
    Well okay

Oh NZ, must be like midnight there or something

I think aldra is from AUS, you guys should phone bone
    I saw a guy on meth last night chugging an energy drink at 12pm start sprinting down the middle of the road and then throw his hands up in the air like a victory lap when he got past the streetlight for no reason.

i much prefer that to those fucks pushing a baby stroller with another kid walking slowly behind them so they take up the entire sidewalk going slow as fuck.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed What the hell decade are you people living in? Withdrawing money and paying bills at an ATM?

^ its always retards who have too much faith in electronic monetary systems.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls Good thread

I’ve also seen people print their balance and leave the receipt in the ATM (on purpose) showing off their balance of like £40,000

A few times, assholes

wats £
Jump to Top