User Controls

Fona 7-3-2020

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Sitting at home alone
    Eating taco bell

Chell is busy having sex with her black boyfriend next door
    His kids took a shit on the front porch, I'm gonna clean that up later

Think I'll sit here and play gta 5 on ultra low @ 10fps while eating frozen pizza
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Don't push it

Octavian motherfucker

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Sitting at home alone
    Eating taco bell

Chell is busy having sex with her black boyfriend next door
    His kids took a shit on the front porch, I'm gonna clean that up later

Think I'll sit here and play gta 5 on ultra low @ 10fps while eating frozen pizza

There's the lie. We all know it's more like 4 or 5 nigs.
    Arny just wants her to be satisfied , can you say the same about you and you're wife, little Keenan?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Arny just wants her to be satisfied , can you say the same about you and you're wife, little Keenan?

Who the fuck is Arny? Fona's name is Andrew.
    Okay you dint answer the question Jerry
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Okay you dint answer the question Jerry

I'm not 'Keenan' or 'Jerry' either, nor did you answer my question that I've asked multiple times now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    wow this thread is very unoriginal
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow this thread is very unoriginal

Yes, Fona threads tend to be.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Yes, Fona threads tend to be.

its not fonas thread its a parody of a parody of yours, and we all know you're not funny.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its not fonas thread its a parody of a parody of yours, and we all know you're not funny.

Oh, well it's a good thing I'm not here for some rapist's entertainment.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Oh, well it's a good thing I'm not here for some rapist's entertainment.

you're entertaining in the way that you're so much of a loser
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're entertaining in the way that you're so much of a loser

If I'm a loser and you're obsessed with me what does that make you?

EDIT: Another fine example of why this place is a shithole. The word F I L T E R S are childish as fuck, and 99% of the time don't make any sense.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're entertaining in the way that you're so much of a loser

It's funny because you're a literal douchebag loser and deadbeat.
    That guy runs a totse clone, is probably intelligent and has an interesting life.
    You don't do anything interesting, you have no personality, you're very stupid and extremely boring.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's funny because you're a literal douchebag loser and deadbeat.
    That guy runs a totse clone, is probably intelligent and has an interesting life.
    You don't do anything interesting, you have no personality, you're very stupid and extremely boring.

Why is your nose so big doe?
    Originally posted by Octavian Why is your nose so big doe?

cause he a gay nerd?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's funny because you're a literal douchebag loser and deadbeat.

ok guy who was never on totse
    tho speaking of jedis, today I for the third time I was told I looked like the rapper lil dickie lol its only black guys that tell me that though. but I don't have a stupid nose op, its more like greco romano.
Jump to Top