User Controls

Donald Trump is a 5-time draft dodger...

WellHung Black Hole
    As President, his displays of respect and passion for the military, are quite ironic, from the cowardly old codger.❤
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    If a person hasn't come to the conclusion that Trump is a pile of excrement by now, they are delusional, Mattchew.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Follx?
    Negotiating your way out of something you're obligated to do is a good skill to have when dealing with international (and domestic) politics.

We want a slimy bastard as a leader...not a fucking good guy "I'll wash your black feet in the street" cuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Negotiating your way out of something your obligated to do is a good skill to have when dealing with international (and domestic) politics.

We want a slimy bastard as a leader…not a fucking good guy "I'll wash your black feet in the street" cuck.

Indeed. An honest president, with integrity, is no better than a skinny chef.
    Originally posted by WellHung Indeed. An honest president, with integrity, is no better than a skinny chef.

He's also a liar if he claims to be either of those (which is a good trait for him to have too though).
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He's also a liar if he claims to be either of those (which is a good trait for him to have too though).

A prerequisite for a politician
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now that's what I call dodging a draft

Tapper in 3D
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "I'll wash your feet".

Sounds vaguely familiar.

I know I've heard that before.

If I could only remember...

Now I remember!

It was Jesus.

It most certainly was not President Bonespurs.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Which means he should be a hero to the left, who were bitterly opposed to the continued existence of South Vietnam.

He'a also yet to start a new war.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I'm gonna twist twittle and pull your pootie and then throw you on the ninja cutie fryer grill.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i would've dodged too

funk dat
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Indeed. An honest president, with integrity, is no better than a skinny chef.

You wouldn't know a thing or two about integrity guy who lives out of his car
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You wouldn't know a thing or two about integrity guy who lives out of his car

triggered, doug?
Jump to Top