User Controls

fuckin hobo wino bitch knocked on my door this morning

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I answered the door this morning and some homeless cracker manbun bitch was there started immediately asking questions about if I am willing to help. Didn't know with what but I said fuck off and slammed the door in his face. I came outside later and the bitch smashed a bottle on the ground outside and glass was everywhere

Why are hobos coming in apartment complex. Maybe I should have been more Christian. Idk but that was bullshit man. I need to get a house surrounded by barbed wire with security cameras and turrets.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    shoulda stabbed em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting shoulda stabbed em

Hah if he had tried something I would've.
    bobo wine
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I answered the door this morning and some homeless cracker manbun bitch was there started immediately asking questions about if I am willing to help. Didn't know with what but I said fuck off and slammed the door in his face. I came outside later and the bitch smashed a bottle on the ground outside and glass was everywhere

Why are hobos coming in apartment complex. Maybe I should have been more Christian. Idk but that was bullshit man. I need to get a house surrounded by barbed wire with security cameras and turrets.

Nigger.
    Originally posted by Octavian Nigger.

You are the wino hobo
    barb wires went out of production and fashion decades ago.

what you nees are razor wires.

niggers.
    you would know, having been to prison where you get raped with razor wire
    The only real solution here would of been to mansturabte furiously while keeping eye contact with said hobo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    OP does not have a door, he couldn't even get hired as an uber driver
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz OP does not have a door, he couldn't even get hired as an uber driver

You couldn't even volunteer at a homeless shelter
    because you are a convicted sex offender of violent sex crimes
Jump to Top