User Controls

Site where 'missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen, 20, were found covered in lime, concrete and rocks'

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Yet another example of how sick and twisted the state government here is. She was being harassed sexually and as a result of not accepting it, she was disappeared. I'd point out this has always been a thing on US military bases, but it's possibly more common here. Lots of satanists/bolshevik perverts here in the Army that promote sexism and perversion.

They often get carte blanc to harass people with directed energy weapons as well by hijacking nearby wifi routers and such. that's why i like it when the power goes out.

I own a realtek software defined radio, and this scares the living shit out of these scumbags, because v2k has a specific set of pulse width and length etc, so it wouldn't be too hard to track these pieces of shit down.

I threatened to get the FBI involved and they then threatened to kill me several times. it's an ongoing thing here with this level of corruption.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8483483/Remains-believed-missing-soldier-Vanessa-Guillen-20-covered-concrete.html#comments

these perverts like to v2k children to indoctrinate them with violent or perverted ideas.

you know, when your kid hasn't really been around anyone to be learning new words, and starts learning them, words and phrases, military jargon,etc, saying sick demonic shit, you'd either think they're demon possessed, or being v2k'd if you know about the tech.

wouldn't surprise me if the one suspect was suicided to keep him quiet either.
    Show bobs.
Jump to Top