User Controls

you niggers are so motherfucking boring in the summertime

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    god damn son of a bitch LAMMY get some motherfucking new hoes up in this god forsakin place PLEASE!!!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    or how about you leave to somewhere else thats more fun for you? You're really boring yourself but we're not bitching about it like you. faggot. if you want knew people to come here, then go network, its not lanny's job to do that you must new here, he doesn't care about this site. faggot.
    Need more mushroom stories.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Need more mushroom stories.

sure I'll give you a mushroom story, now shut up and touch your toes, while I go hari kari on your transverse colon, faggot.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    monstercropping is what in at the home front this year
    cuckldoodledoo said the pissed off faggot above me well above the other me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sure I'll give you a mushroom story, now shut up and touch your toes, while I go hari kari on your transverse colon, faggot.

Yes master.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's all those...

HOT NIGHTS

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by POLECAT god damn son of a bitch LAMMY get some motherfucking new hoes up in this god forsakin place PLEASE!!!!!

1) Reg is closed
    2) There's zero SEO so nobody can just stumble upon the place.

We don't get psunoobies like Totse did because of the lack of reg and SEO.
Jump to Top