User Controls

You're all a bunch of boring normie pissants

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm time traveling back to 2002 so I can be with real totseans
    Not these invalid mouthbreathing normie shitants posing as cultured internet people

If you want to contact me I'll br on newtotse
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I'm going to obtain your uvula by reaching my hand through your ass and paddle you like a rubber ball on a string.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    huff raid
    You never even posted on totse and have never been involved in any kind of underground culture like hacking, drugs or crime. The only underground community you are a part of is the nonce community. I'm sure you know all the hot new darknet cp send that you and your boyfriend chinatavian can look at child p
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal If you want to contact me I'll be in my moms basement as usual like the stereotypical 30 something loser normie I am
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Play minecraft.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You never even posted on totse and have never been involved in any kind of underground culture like hacking, drugs or crime. The only underground community you are a part of is the nonce community. I'm sure you know all the hot new darknet cp send that you and your boyfriend chinatavian can look at child p

Lol China-tavian.

"Hurr durr plurals and smoking floor weed. I was in a drugs gang and want to stock shelves"

Kill yourself.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol china-tavian..
    hey chintavian, ever seen creep catchers / justin payne? I've thought about doing it as a hobby since I'm controversial as it is. I'm sure you could extort them out of money or at the very least embarrass them in public and put it on youtube.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've thought about doing it as a hobby since I'm controversial as it is.

Not sure riding a pedal bike as your main mode of transport makes you controversial.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not sure riding a pedal bike as your main mode of transport makes you controversial.

Non-sequitur much? Nonce detected..
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey chintavian, ever seen creep catchers / justin payne? I've thought about doing it as a hobby since I'm controversial as it is.

Nonce hunters. It's quite big over here, they proper shame them. My soul cringes as they read their chat logs and all the neighbors come out wanting to lynch them.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Non-sequitur much? Nonce detected..

Sequitur-o el non-o, as they say in Spain.
    Originally posted by Octavian Nonce hunters. It's quite big over here, they proper shame them. My soul cringes as they read their chat logs and all the neighbors come out wanting to lynch them.

yeah it is big in the uk evidently and canada too. theres this one asshole "cc unit" thats an american gont, but he really sucks at the "interviewing" process, and actually let a couple of nonces off the hook / made himself look like a dork. But its still funny he even dressed up like he was law enforcement one time it looked more of a joke than anything.

there was this younger dude that they caught straight admitted right up front that he was there fuck a kid because he's sick.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I'm time traveling back to 2002 so I can be with real totseans
    Not these invalid mouthbreathing normie shitants posing as cultured internet people

If you want to contact me I'll br on newtotse

i thought u were leaving..
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    did anyone here ever host their shitty webpages on geocities or angelfire?

i used to have dozens of them i made back when i was in elementary school... i remember in 1998 one of em being an angelina jolie obsession site and another being a dragonball z gif collection site.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Nonce Houston
    Any 12 year olds?
Jump to Top