User Controls

Mukbang

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone ever heard of it? About like 3 years ago I would hang with my avenue b chicken and would make elote's con rico for us and Id watch videos on making them. But I came across mukbang, its korean for eating while talking on cam. And I was kinda perplexed but wasn't vexed until I saw a few of these videos, I would relentlessly troll these channels until I had 2 youtube accounts banned for hate speech, because I just would call them fat bitches and they aren't a real weight loss channel, so I end up having tons of fat chicks commenting on my videos saying I need to leave the slaytons alone lol..

guess what they got there own channel that was built off of my disgust. It looks like their foreheads are going to eat them, its downright amazing how you can market yourself off being a freak and make it that far..

Surprisingly they did lose weight but they had to gain a bunch to lose it, you justin beiber said it best, "the only way to the top is through the bottom"

maybe i should start my own mukbang channel because I'd stand out because I'm not a fat ass and I talk about other things than needing more RANCH!

But yeah its unreal how I made fun of their channel and now they have their own tv show.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    p i g t u b e
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i fondle my balls to mukbangs
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra p i g t u b e

you don't like pigging out?
Jump to Top