User Controls

So close to ending it. I don't know what to do, lads.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    You still gonna do that life stream?
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    What happened? Why are you down?
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Do a flip.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Go jogging 🏃‍♀️
    If you really are gonna end it (please don't) fuck some shit up and do some rapes first
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Is this the same guy that is always splitting up with his bird?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Can I have your shit when you're gone?
    Originally posted by stl1 Can I have your shit when you're gone?

You can have a bag of my shit if you want
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Why so negative?

Is our love affair over already?
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    You'll just end up looking down over your dead body. I go out of body all the time, and I see guys like you do yourselves in, and watch the horrid scenario that follows. The fact that they still exist after they do it, they really sincerely thought that they became nothing, and were ending all their pain... then this. They just can't do anything. Sometimes they desperately try to get back in their body once they realize what they have done...

Not saying this to brag, but instead, to make a huge point......I can move things, or push people, or even massage their hearts or infinitely worse if I desire,(I don't, as there are nature's laws there, which can be a whole lot tougher than these laws here)... BUT.... They can't move anything! They can't correct their shit that they fowled up either... They just "ARE", and can do NOTHING. Really think about this for a bit.... This is where you're going, and what you're gonna be/do.

I think it's their penalty maybe, but their power is quite diminished... and I have no idea how long if ever that they get facilities back.... And they can't kill the new/old thing they became... That part is the most frustrating for them...

Best scenario, is to methodically dismantle this issue, and change the outcome... unless it's cancer, to which not only some folks have gotten rid of it, but thrived when they found the formula to extricate it from themselves... If it's that bad, I can point you in a direction of the people who are now thriving instead of dying.

As long as you exist here on this place, there is always a chance. I'm living proof of this, even though many on this earth in many places want me tortured slowly, skinned alive, burned alive, quartered, cauterized, drawn out, and buried alive. Maybe everyone here too. That's more than fine, and it keeps not happening. well, everything except the buried alive thing, a long time ago, but hey, nobody's perfect.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty You'll just end up looking down over your dead body. I go out of body all the time, and I see guys like you do yourselves in, and watch the horrid scenario that follows. The fact that they still exist after they do it, they really sincerely thought that they became nothing, and were ending all their pain… then this. They just can't do anything. Sometimes they desperately try to get back in their body once they realize what they have done…

Not saying this to brag, but instead, to make a huge point……I can move things, or push people, or even massage their hearts or infinitely worse if I desire,(I don't, as there are nature's laws there, which can be a whole lot tougher than these laws here)… BUT…. They can't move anything! They can't correct their shit that they fowled up either… They just "ARE", and can do NOTHING. Really think about this for a bit…. This is where you're going, and what you're gonna be/do.

I think it's their penalty maybe, but their power is quite diminished… and I have no idea how long if ever that they get facilities back…. And they can't kill the new/old thing they became… That part is the most frustrating for them…

Best scenario, is to methodically dismantle this issue, and change the outcome… unless it's cancer, to which not only some folks have gotten rid of it, but thrived when they found the formula to extricate it from themselves… If it's that bad, I can point you in a direction of the people who are now thriving instead of dying.

thats what I've actually heard a couple of times about suicide, it just doesn't end there you take those feelings that you had at the time with you and you're stuck in some lower level tier plane before actually moving on like someone will do when they die naturally.

Who knows.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats what I've actually heard a couple of times about suicide, it just doesn't end there you take those feelings that you had at the time with you and you're stuck in some lower level tier plane before actually moving on like someone will do when they die naturally.

Who knows.

You are exactly right. and it's like ONE person exploring every inch of our oceans, times a billion. There is so much out there, that immortality couldn't even begin to study a fraction of it, or how it works. The Native American elders have the closest answer to these things in my opinion... answer? Humbly enjoy it, be it, be thankful, and keep what makes you, you.
    Jesus Christ...
    He has nothing to do with it.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty He has nothing to do with it.

"Not saying this to brag, but instead, to make a huge point……I can move things, or push people, or even massage their hearts or infinitely worse if I desire"

Fucking lol...credible stuff.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Not saying this to brag, but instead, to make a huge point……I can move things, or push people, or even massage their hearts or infinitely worse if I desire"

Fucking lol…credible stuff.

You can too, if you get out probably... I'll help you find out if you like. even take you to the blue fires. (and leave you there) they're really pretty... but they are hotter than the sun...

problem is, you're too weak and civilized and soft. Tall, yes... but soft.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Not saying this to brag, but instead, to make a huge point……I can move things, or push people, or even massage their hearts or infinitely worse if I desire"

Fucking lol…credible stuff.

theres tons of info on it. parapsychology. maybe you should be more open minded.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby theres tons of info on it. parapsychology. maybe you should be more open minded.

He hasn't been where you've been in life experience. His is totally different... but things work out to cater to things we must learn individually. it's weird that way... it's like it knows what you need...
Jump to Top