User Controls

Who's the biggest maniac on this forum?

No voting for yourself

unstable matter
    we all know you just made this thread so people would say you
    Originally posted by greenplastic we all know you just made this thread so people would say you

wow you're so SMART
    Originally posted by the holy ghost wow you're so SMART

wow ur such an EDGY teen

such a cute phase
    you don't even know what a maniac is

a maniac isn't a "full blown psycho" as sophie calls it, that's an edgelord deluxe

im a moderate edgelord deluxe but an extreme maniac

the fact that you dont know the distinction shows me youre near the bottom of the list. go post on mylittlepedophile forums chicken like all the UNEDUCATED SHEEPLE do.

Originally posted by the holy ghost you don't even know what a maniac is

a maniac isn't a "full blown psycho" as sophie calls it, that's an edgelord deluxe

im a moderate edgelord deluxe but an extreme maniac

the fact that you dont know the distinction shows me youre near the bottom of the list. go post on mylittlepedophile forums chicken like all the UNEDUCATED SHEEPLE do.

wow ur so SMART for knowing what a maniac is and so EDGY too
    Originally posted by greenplastic somewhat EDGY too

fixed this for you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the holy ghost fixed this for you

nah breh, asking ppl to rank who has the most mental health problems is full blown edgy
    I'm not voting, just pointing out the fact that I killed a man in 07'
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm not voting, just pointing out the fact that I killed a man in 07'

details
    Originally posted by greenplastic nah breh, asking ppl to rank who has the most mental health problems is full blown edgy

even after two tries you still don't know what a maniac is. go away loser.
    My dad and I gangstalked a guy that stole all my vidya games. We got all his crack dealers to stop selling to him, got him kicked out of his house and my dad Sent him nude photos of the girl he was in love with so he hung himself to spare being tormented by us.
    that cant be true

its too lame

thats not even 3rd degree murder

you probably waterboarded someone for 6 months but only feel comfortable enough to disclose this
    Originally posted by the holy ghost even after two tries you still don't know what a maniac is. go away loser.

because you're the only one here who likes to sit around and jerk yourself off over how many mental problems you have

no one else gives a shit
    Originally posted by greenplastic because you're the only one here who likes to sit around and jerk yourself off over how many mental problems you have

no one else gives a shit

no, i'm sitting around jerking off about what a maniac i am

not that you would even comprehend that feeling. to you it's one of those things where you hear the words and try to understand it in context, but have no actual comprehension of the concept being discussed. it feels great and i'm sorry that you had to be born with hank hill genes and a mousey personality
    wuh!

wuh wuh wuh!

a loo loo lo loo lolo
    Originally posted by the holy ghost no, i'm sitting around jerking off about what a maniac i am

not that you would even comprehend that feeling. to you it's one of those things where you hear the words and try to understand it in context, but have no actual comprehension of the concept being discussed. it feels great and i'm sorry that you had to be born with hank hill genes and a mousey personality

dude, now you are bragging that no one else knows how it feels to be so mentally kkkkKKKKrRRRRRAAZzzzyy as you? im about to get cut with all that edge, stop plz!
    Hey, he wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for me, I have a lot of pride about that day. Next time I won't be afraid to do it myself. In my country encouraging someone to kill themselves and they actually do it is as bad as murder, you can go to prison. Ex, Amanda Todd.
    Originally posted by greenplastic mentally kkkkKKKKrRRRRRAAZzzzyy

3 times

three times

three

times

you tried to define maniac and failed

is an exciting day to you watching sex in the city with a chihuahua in your lap?

and youre going to take this example i just gave of someone being the opposite of a maniac, and try to use it to form an image in your mind of what a maniac actually is

you'll try to define the word for the fourth time, fail miserably, and everyone will laugh at you for being such a basic human being

go ahead, respond to this, we can't wait
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    holy shit greenplastic triggered af m8
Jump to Top