User Controls

White women have become surrogate angry blacks

Angry black woman is a thing because Africans are a more aggressive race because of their tribal lineage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_black_woman

But nowadays people are obsessed with karen which is just an angry white woman. The problem is that white women don't really get angry they just cry or use a certain tone of voice and ask for a manager.

It's really a shame that they are trying to lump the poor white woman in with this stereotype. Just because some white lady gets upset does not make her a Karen.

And they aren't always angry like a black woman. Cancel culture is becoming Karen culture where people call out someone for acting like a Karen in an attempt to harm her reputation and social status.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Scron, let's just push it to the limit.👍❤
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    That looks like a good read, saved for later
    Originally posted by WellHung Scron, let's just push it to the limit.👍❤

STHAAAAAP IT
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Angry black woman is a thing because Africans are a more aggressive race because of their tribal lineage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_black_woman

But nowadays people are obsessed with karen which is just an angry white woman. The problem is that white women don't really get angry they just cry or use a certain tone of voice and ask for a manager.

It's really a shame that they are trying to lump the poor white woman in with this stereotype. Just because some white lady gets upset does not make her a Karen.

And they aren't always angry like a black woman. Cancel culture is becoming Karen culture where people call out someone for acting like a Karen in an attempt to harm her reputation and social status.

Thank you for using a link to dispute your stereotype...

Ironically .. I’m probably the only person here who’s never done hard drugs or ever been arrested...the black woman
    js

:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Thank you for using a link to dispute your stereotype…

Ironically .. I’m probably the only person here who’s never done hard drugs or ever been arrested…the black woman
    js

That was pretty passive aggressive
    Lmao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I just see facts .. are there any fallacies there ?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein Thank you for using a link to dispute your stereotype…

Ironically .. I’m probably the only person here who’s never done hard drugs or ever been arrested…the black woman
    js

just being real here just because you have or haven't done hard drugs doesn't make you better than someone. And woman are arrested on a lot lower rate than guys because of their privilege.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Sorry that makes you guys angry that I’ve never been to jail or don’t hard drugs guys .. it’s just a fact
    CandyRein Black Hole

Have a great day guys :)

js

It might be a stereotype but its just as much an archetype. I've seen it in a lot more black women than I have any other type.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Sorry that makes you guys angry that I’ve never been to jail or don’t hard drugs guys .. it’s just a fact

I'm not angry about that at all. I just think way too many people go for bullshit and being railroaded sucks. I'm glad thats never happened to you.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Sorry that makes you guys angry that I’ve never been to jail or don’t hard drugs guys .. it’s just a fact

It doesn't make me angry. I'm just saying just because you don't act like that doesn't mean there aren't a bunch of angry black women out there. and no i'm not just saying that to not give a voice to a black woman by calling them irrationally angry.

But stereotypes exist for a reason and this 'karen' thing is becoming one to combat the angry black woman stereotype. It's being used in the same way specifically against white women
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ya I’ve managed to not put myself in situations that would get me arrested..and ill never do hard drugs .. ever
    You can get arrested and do all the drugs you want without getting angry. I have done both of those things at once and I was chill and stoned. The cop and I were laughing and joking about how fucked up I was
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ll take your word for it :)
    Originally posted by CandyRein Ya I’ve managed to not put myself in situations that would get me arrested..and ill never do hard drugs .. ever

Oh get real everyone has put themselves in situations that can get them arrested. You've never punched someone or bought weed?
    I don't trust anyone that follows the rules
    Originally posted by CandyRein Ya I’ve managed to not put myself in situations that would get me arrested..and ill never do hard drugs .. ever

^ self loathing nigger.
Jump to Top