User Controls

yo hiki

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I heard you the jedi nose faggot of this site, i want some pics of your mom i know you got some. in an hour or two im gonna call your mom and phone bone with her anyways.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i fone bond wif ur granpap frum d nursin hom he sed he wana suc me dic wat an fag huh
    Originally posted by cigreting i fone bond wif ur granpap frum d nursin hom he sed he wana suc me dic wat an fag huh

ur an lier cos mi grampspsa dnt hav an fone fegit
    I am just curious what she looks like. I'm half expecting her to have a comically large nose and a jedi nasal voice like Louis griffon and hiki is like WhAt SHES EURASIAN

you know what's in Eurasia fucking Israel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What do you do when Jamal and co come round to give your mom a good banging?

Lock yourself in your room and cry?

You should invest in some earplugs
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am just curious what she looks like. I'm half expecting her to have a comically large nose and a jedi nasal voice like Louis griffon and hiki is like WhAt SHES EURASIAN

you know what's in Eurasia fucking Israel

Israel is in the middle east, actually.
    And as I have stated a thousand times here, Eurasian has more than one meaning.
    It's funny how you people like to argue about things you don't know anything about.
    Originally posted by Grylls What do you do when Jamal and co come round to give your mom a good banging?

Lock yourself in your room and cry?

You should invest in some earplugs

Honest question, how do you cope with having shit brown skin?
    Like, you see your mom and notice how she's normal but then you look in the mirror and see thia grotesque creature in the reflection.
    Surely there must be a deep rooted hatred towards your mother for fucking you over like that.
    Honest question, when your mom is getting blacked by the wu tang clan, on a scale of 1 to 10 how loud does she moan?
    Sorry I didn’t mean to upset you pal

But i’ll take that as a 12
    What's it like knowing you have white genes but look like a gorilla
Jump to Top