User Controls

Eat your heart out Steve

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Dat slap bass
    That's what KMFDM should have sounded like
    Octavian motherfucker
    FUCKING STATE OF THAT COCK NOSE!!!!

WellHung Black Hole
    push it to the limit...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Ministry, KMFDM and FLA playing House of Blues here next year.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    honestly surprised they're all still going
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Vampires never get old
    Originally posted by CASPER Ministry, KMFDM and FLA playing House of Blues here next year.

Are you going?
    Originally posted by aldra honestly surprised they're all still going

Fuck you just because it's 2020 that doesn't mean they have to stop making music or performing
    G African Astronaut
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    I miss Type O Negative always coming out with something amazing... RIP Pete...

Funny, Trent Resnor lived 2 blocks down from me at Colosseum and 2nd. haircut his cat like a poodle.... John Goodman lives there now.
    Originally posted by G .

What is that caption even supposed to mean?
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty I miss Type O Negative always coming out with something amazing… RIP Pete…

Funny, Trent Resnor lived 2 blocks down from me at Colosseum and 2nd. haircut his cat like a poodle…. John Goodman lives there now.

Trent has cats?
    I thought he was a dog guy.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What is that caption even supposed to mean?

How you're always harping you're "eurasian" despite looking like an eastern block jedi as if that somehow negates the fact that you're a heinous loser down to your molecular being. The caption is a visual ironic cue.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Trent had at least one cat. not sure about dogs.... Anne rice had Mojo, the G sheppard, and two mastiffs on the next block. it's all changed and everyone moved out of the Garden District. It was thee bomb back in the 90's.
    Originally posted by G How you're always harping you're "eurasian" despite looking like an eastern block jedi as if that somehow negates the fact that you're a heinous loser down to your molecular being.

Why did you put that in quotes?
    You do know that word isn't just used to refer to the geographic location right?
    It has been used to refer to people with European and Asian ancestry for a long time.
    Also stop trying so hard, I don't look jewish at all.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Trent had at least one cat. not sure about dogs…. Anne rice had Mojo, the G sheppard, and two mastiffs on the next block.

What kind of cat was it?
    Also when were you living next to him?
    I used to be friends with this one girl that stalked Trent.
    He had a restraining order filed against her.
Jump to Top