User Controls

I miss Yahoo Messenger

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I miss being awake at 3am as a 13 year old, lurking chat rooms and browsing totse.
    Goddamnit why aren't there desktop based IM programs with chat rooms anymore?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    MSN messenger has private servers now, which I found neat cuz that's what I had growing up, but I also had Yahoo and AIM and miss them dearly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker

Originally posted by Billy teh Block Head What a stupid fucking thing to miss

Kill yourself, outside Minecraft.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I miss being awake at 3am as a 13 year old, lurking chat rooms and browsing totse.

That's because you have no actual real life experiences to miss.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Did you use the typewriter sound?

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Goddamnit why aren't there desktop based IM programs with chat rooms anymore?

Because they don’t generate any money.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I miss being awake at 3am as a 13 year old, lurking chat rooms and browsing totse.

I know your dad misses your mom but she loves getting blacked, thats why she left him
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i dont miss it because i still use it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's because you have no actual real life experiences to miss.

Poor little normie sheep can't imagine a life outside wage slavery and the status quo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cock nose post pics of your massive snozz
    G African Astronaut
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Post pics of your nigger loving mom hiki
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dont miss it because i still use it.

This: http://iwarg.ddns.net/ymsg/index.php?action=forums&cat=7 ?

OP apparently there are Yahoo Messenger private servers too.
Jump to Top