User Controls

Obbe's mental health has been deteriorating as of late

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    folks, he is no longer the clever, intuitive and capable young chap he never was
    just kidding, I Love you Obbe, but you do seem to have been spiraling downward and feeling very lonely and isolated. I hope things get better.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whimpy wimpy whimpers.. i need to get my other laptop working it has all my better memes..

But yeah just chillin down right now listening to alice cooper smoking and about to eat the chinese food i got earlier, but I honestly couldn't eat it, its like I felt hungry but I didn't want it.. so i smoked a bowl and drank a brew and now I'm legit hungry.

My eating and sleeping habits are really crazy, sometimes I don't eat at all other times I'll eat till my ribs will hurt in the morning because of all the poop weighing down on it, you know what I mean. I'm one of those all our nothing gonts i guess.
    I ate a lobster yesterday and it made me have squirt shits that look like the green stuff on the top of sketchy ponds you shouldn't drink from. It looked like wet lichen or old mans beard. A real foresty poop from the ocean floor
    Originally posted by Sudo I ate a lobster yesterday and it made me have squirt shits that look like the green stuff on the top of sketchy ponds you shouldn't drink from. It looked like wet lichen or old mans beard. A real foresty poop from the ocean floor

I'd like to examine that shit for sure opie, it sounds like a real treasure trove not that I know what that word means for sure opie
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo I ate a lobster yesterday and it made me have squirt shits that look like the green stuff on the top of sketchy ponds you shouldn't drink from. It looked like wet lichen or old mans beard. A real foresty poop from the ocean floor

hows the cheating on your girlfriend going fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Obbe

This makes me feel sorry for you, in a patronizing way. Actually i feel disgust.
    Originally posted by Sophie This makes me feel sorry for you, in a patronizing way. Actually i feel disgust.

You know, that feeling might just be mutual.
    Originally posted by Obbe You know, that feeling might just be mutual.

You could have just said "likewise"

Less is more etc
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You could have just said "likewise"

Less is more etc

You could have said something smart or interesting, but here we are.
    Originally posted by Obbe You know, that feeling might just be mutual.

Fair enough. The point is it was the way you presented yourself ITT. Your attitude basically. What i am trying to say is, why are you like this?
    Originally posted by Sophie Fair enough. The point is it was the way you presented yourself ITT. Your attitude basically. What i am trying to say is, why are you like this?

Why am I like what? Use your words, DESCRIBE the way you think I have presented myself. I'm not a fucking psychic.

Eeyore meme is a meme. I thought it was a funny post that reflected the OP's characterization of me in a funny way. That does not mean I accept that characterization. I do not feel like I am mentally deteriorating. Do you think I am? Does Sudo actually think I am? Or is it more likely that this whole thing is a joke?

Jesus, are you autistic? You saw a gif and read that much into it?
    Originally posted by Obbe Why am I like what? Use your words, DESCRIBE the way you think I have presented myself. I'm not a fucking psychic.

Eeyore meme is a meme. I thought it was a funny post that reflected the OP's characterization of me in a funny way. That does not mean I accept that characterization. I do not feel like I am mentally deteriorating. Do you think I am? Does Sudo actually think I am? Or is it more likely that this whole thing is a joke?

Jesus, are you autistic? You saw a gif and read that much into it?

I'm the opposite of autistic, i am hyper social. It has the same effect generally just through a different route. And thank you Obbe, i get it now.
    Originally posted by Obbe You could have said something smart or interesting, but here we are.

You didn't deserve it. You have to earn a smart/interesting response...nothing is free except your moms vagina.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You didn't deserve it. You have to earn a smart/interesting response…nothing is free except your moms vagina.

Yes and I have a bridge I could sell you, but you couldn't afford it.
    Originally posted by Obbe Yes and I have a bride I could sell you, but you couldn't afford it.

Probably not, I don't own camels or goats (anymore).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Probably not, I don't own camels or goats (anymore).

Can't say anything smart, interesting or funny either. Some people talk just to keep their voice boxes working in case there is ever anything meaningful to say.
    Originally posted by Obbe Can't say anything smart, interesting or funny either. Some people talk just to keep their voice boxes working in case there is ever anything meaningful to say.

You're very demanding aren't you.

"Entertain me!!!! I'm a MOON PERSON and deserve it!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're very demanding aren't you.

"Entertain me!!!! I'm a MOON PERSON and deserve it!

You're a very useless person. Like an ant, you're only there because nobody stepped on you yet.
Jump to Top