User Controls

The thread about my opiate addiction

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This thread is about my struggle to overcome opiate addiction. My addiction has progressed over the last few months to the point where every single day I wake up sick as a dog and I cannot go more than a few hours without dosing. I usually do about 30mg of hydromorphone a day which is at the bottom of how much I need to function. This has a street value of approx $70. I am prescribed 12mg a day for chronic pain.

I have a pretty busy life and apart from associating with numerous degenerates, I have a healthy lifestyle that mostly consists of working unt 5 or 6pm then spending time with family. I do not drink or smoke cigarettes but I do smoke approx 1-3grams of marijuana a day. I need pills to function at the moment and would be a mess without them. My issues of chronic pain and the time I spend devoted to my businesses are impediments, as is how my brain has been wired after years of drug abuse. I am able to hide my addiction well and crush the hydromorphone beads between a bill with my teeth then sniff it with another bi in a matter of 20 seconds, usually while driving.

I have many things in the future I need to be at my best for. Last night I had a moment of clarity where things were slightly brighter because I was sick from not doing pills and it was great. I need to kick this habit pronto and I need to be focused and use the tools at my disposal.

This thread is where you call me a faggot who needs to get his life together. Thank you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    1-3g of weed a day would completely retard and leave me a constant procrastinate.
    WellHung Black Hole
    sudo, Do you use marijuana just cause you like the high, need the side effects, or to somehow relieve yourself of the negative effects of opiates?
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm impressed by your ability to retain a consistently strong work ethic, because usually opiate junkies cant even control basic aspects of their lives.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Oh brother.
    You're fucked now.
    aren't you supposed to shoot those
    Originally posted by WellHung sudo, Do you use marijuana just cause you like the high, need the side effects, or to somehow relieve yourself of the negative effects of opiates?

I use it for anxiety, depression, chronic pain, to eat and basically to live. Edibles are best to relieve the negative effects of opiate withdrawal.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood aren't you supposed to shoot those

no then you become a junkie. I'm just someone whose life is owned by pills but since I don't use the needle I'm fine FINE EVERYTHING IS FINE
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Sudo This thread is about my struggle to overcome opiate addiction. My addiction has progressed over the last few months to the point where every single day I wake up sick as a dog and I cannot go more than a few hours without dosing. I usually do about 30mg of hydromorphone a day which is at the bottom of how much I need to function. This has a street value of approx $70. I am prescribed 12mg a day for chronic pain.

I have a pretty busy life and apart from associating with numerous degenerates, I have a healthy lifestyle that mostly consists of working unt 5 or 6pm then spending time with family. I do not drink or smoke cigarettes but I do smoke approx 1-3grams of marijuana a day. I need pills to function at the moment and would be a mess without them. My issues of chronic pain and the time I spend devoted to my businesses are impediments, as is how my brain has been wired after years of drug abuse. I am able to hide my addiction well and crush the hydromorphone beads between a bill with my teeth then sniff it with another bi in a matter of 20 seconds, usually while driving.

I have many things in the future I need to be at my best for. Last night I had a moment of clarity where things were slightly brighter because I was sick from not doing pills and it was great. I need to kick this habit pronto and I need to be focused and use the tools at my disposal.

This thread is where you call me a faggot who needs to get his life together. Thank you

That's rough, bro. I hope you get better.
    doing a little better. Suboxone helps. Still terribly unhappy.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    getting addicted to something else always works
    Wow OP, I just realized you probably have the worst drug problem on a site full of drug addicts, how tf do you even look after your responsibilities?
    just stop doing opiates / thread
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Methadone has saved my life many times and I'm glad as fuxk to be on it today. 180mg and I can't feel any shit if I do it so it keeps me clean. Just smoke Hella pot and buy delta 8 carts to hit in places u can't smoke/work bathroom so u don't freak out and can smoke and re think ur choices before u go and use.

Or

Start doing h/fent like a real man
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Methadone has saved my life many times and I'm glad as fuxk to be on it today. 180mg and I can't feel any shit if I do it so it keeps me clean. Just smoke Hella pot and buy delta 8 carts to hit in places u can't smoke/work bathroom so u don't freak out and can smoke and re think ur choices before u go and use.

Or

Start doing h/fent like a real man

I would rather do the drugs I'm on then get on methadone, especially 180ml. Soon so many people get bugged out, it replaces one thing with another, it works for some people but doesn't work for others. I've read/seen too much Ill physical effects of methadone, I don't think that'd work for me. I do both pills and suboxone most days, really just driving my tolerance up and giving the pills more legs. Stupid cycle I know.

I've been hooked on fentanyl/isotonitazene several times each but hydros are my DOC because of the pain relief function and longevity, now my brain is hardwired to their incorporation in my daily life. Several times a day I dump beads into a hundo, chew it with my teeth then sniff it with another hundo. I think the big thing for me is coping with emotions and pain management so probably both circumstances would require me to be isolated to detox/deal with less before working on skills to deal with lyfe. I hope I haven't done TOO much irreparable damage. I hide it pretty well tbh, sometimes I'll let slip I did pills and someone will be like "dam man ur using again" like I never stopped bruh, did I seem like I was more together a week ago because that was an act
Jump to Top