User Controls

Am I wrong to be triggered?

A girl I know called me "darl" and I said to her "don't call me darl." Then I realized that's exactly what those cunt feminists are always complaining about. They get cranky when you call them darl, babe, honey, etc and we think that's ridiculous.

But is it different for men? Like, if a fellow guy called me "darl", then I'd tell him not to as well. But if a girl called a fellow girl "darl", then it's fine.

So I think I'm justified.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    let the bitches taste the flavor of their own medicine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yes

if you have to ask, yes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No, darl.
    Asking them not to call you things you dont want to be called is fine.

Being a massive bitch about them continuing to call you it is where the faggotry comes in darl.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Asking them not to call you things you dont want to be called is fine.

Being a massive bitch about them continuing to call you it is where the faggotry comes in darl.

I never did the latter, why are you saying that
    You made a thread about being triggered. That is a classic "bitch move".
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger You made a thread about being triggered. That is a classic "bitch move".

stop being a faggot.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger You made a thread about being triggered. That is a classic "bitch move".

it's called psychological warfare by cultural appropriation. you get the feminist culture and u weaponize it against them. brilliant move
    Originally posted by Enter stop being a faggot.

Says the guy that admitted he is gay.

Originally posted by antinatalism it's called psychological warfare by cultural appropriation. you get the feminist culture and u weaponize it against them. bitch move

fixed that for you
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by antinatalism it's called psychological warfare by cultural appropriation. you get the feminist culture and u weaponize it against them. brilliant move

Yeah, that's definitely going to get public discourse out of the gutter. Good job mang, good job
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, that's definitely going to get public discourse out of the gutter. Good job mang, good job

we're just beta testing it here to datamine your reactions. then we'll use it on a larger scale, expect us
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Change's enter's user title to "darl" for a week.
    AFJ Houston
    Originally posted by Enter A girl I know called me "darl" and I said to her "don't call me darl." Then I realized that's exactly what those cunt feminists are always complaining about. They get cranky when you call them darl, babe, honey, etc and we think that's ridiculous.

But is it different for men? Like, if a fellow guy called me "darl", then I'd tell him not to as well. But if a girl called a fellow girl "darl", then it's fine.

So I think I'm justified.

I'd tell her, No STFU.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Didn't you tell me to kill myself?
    Originally posted by mmQ Didn't you tell me to kill myself?

If a garl ever said that to Enter who knows what would happen
    Just call her "Carl" from now on.

I really hope darl isn't a real word. I guess it's short for darling but it sounds disgusting. Darl.
    AFJ Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR Just call her "Carl" from now on.

I really hope darl isn't a real word. I guess it's short for darling but it sounds disgusting. Darl.

Its fucking retarded.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR Just call her "Carl" from now on.

I've never heard of it in my life. You'd have to be a real darl to get called a darl, that's for sure.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty common thing among a certain type of australians
Jump to Top