User Controls

Chintavian - "I've done modeling"

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged

People like chintavian and shaneequa are doing such wonders for the body positivity movement!
    Thank God people like him are working towards destroying the false beauty standards of the white supremacist patriarchy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm so handsome and beta

You so ugly and Virgin:

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    op is beta male.
    Originally posted by Octavian I'm so handsome and beta

You're very ugly and odd looking.
    The perfect face for "the new normal".
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    there was a guy in high school who had literal developmental problems. he'd wear a helmet for some reason; one day he was carrying a shovel out to the back fields and me and a friend were bouncing rocks off his helmet. he lost his fucking mind and charged some other kid with the shovel, got suspended and claimed he was being 'persecuted'.

I looked him up a few years back and he was an underwear model.

follow ur dreams
    Originally posted by aldra there was a guy in high school who had literal developmental problems. he'd wear a helmet for some reason; one day he was carrying a shovel out to the back fields and me and a friend were bouncing rocks off his helmet. he lost his fucking mind and charged some other kid with the shovel, got suspended and claimed he was being 'persecuted'.

I looked him up a few years back and he was an underwear model.

follow ur dreams

Did he have a huge chin and supervillan eyebrows?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

People like chintavian and shaneequa are doing such wonders for the body positivity movement!
    Thank God people like him are working towards destroying the false beauty standards of the white supremacist patriarchy.

To be fair you have to give credit to the artists involved to make that giant gorilla look somewhat like a female human being.
    Originally posted by aldra he'd wear a helmet for some reason

Because it was Australia and it's illegal not to?
    She's hot I want that slammer for sure if you don't your gay not that there's anything wrong with that ( right... ) * slaps the elastic on my kalvins*
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 She's hot I want that slammer for sure if you don't your gay not that there's anything wrong with that ( right… ) * slaps the elastic on my kalvins*

I guess I just can't handle that much woman.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Did he have a huge chin and supervillan eyebrows?

1 yes
    2 no
    3 also had a learning disability

his name was 'stenhouse' and people called him 'stenchy', which made him even angrier

Originally posted by rabbitweed Because it was Australia and it's illegal not to?

Did you ever play the beavis and butthead genesis game?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no i played it on super nintendo because im not a normie fag. get on my level, oh wait but you can't and you wont..
    SNES was for normies you plebeian
    Only patricians had Genesis
    Octavian motherfucker

Yeah you've already done that post Octavian. It was kind of amusing the first few times. Well, I say 'kind of'.. you know, it was soemthing.
    Octavian motherfucker
    No u.
Jump to Top