User Controls

BLM is a Marxist Trojan horse

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Technologist victim of incest
    That’s so cute that you believe everything you read on the internet.
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s so cute that you believe everything you read on the internet.

I knew your dumb ass would come in and say something stupid.
    You probably didn't even watch the video.
    For your information Jake Morphonios is a very intelligent and trained investigative journalist who has been doing these videos on YouTube for several years.
    He went to israel a few years ago with Adamn Green to investigate the mistreatment of Palestinians, that's a really good one.
    But go ahead and think you know better than someone like him, you're so painfully ignorant and stupid.
    And as a side note, no I don't believe everything I see on the net.
    Unlike you I actually have a brain and am capable of processing information and weeding out what I believe to be inaccurate or misinformation.
    I also do research and read articles and books on various topics, you should try that sometime maybe you'll actually learn something for once.
    Awww, just because someone has traveled and had a YouTube channel for awhile, he must be telling the truth.
    Originally posted by Technologist Awww, just because someone has traveled and had a YouTube channel for awhile, he must be telling the truth.

Jake spent years in southeast Asia, during which he translated speeches for government officials, liaised with officials and visiting dignitaries and personally assisted hundreds of people - including victims of the notorious child sex trafficking industry in Thailand. While working in Chiang Rai, Jake was targeted for kidnapping by Burmese drug warlord General Khun Sah. The failed plot served to start Jake on a journey of investigation into illegal CIA black ops.

Back in the United States, Jake worked as a political strategist and operative for several candidates. In 2000 he was a state campaign manager for presidential candidate Steve Forbes. Jake was a writer for the Ron Paul presidential campaigns of 2008 and 2012.

Over the last two decades, Jake has worked as an investigator in various fields. He was a lead financial crimes investigator for a Fortune 100 bank. Supplementing his full time work, Jake freelanced as an investigative journalist. In 2012, Jake left the corporate world to start the End Times News Report.

Today, Jake has assembled the various sources, assets and informants he has used over the years into a global citizen information pool known as the Blackstone Intelligence Network.
    Don’t care. If you believe it, it’s a lie.
    Tech is such a pea brained moron lol
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s so cute that you believe everything you read on the internet.

Ok boomer.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t care. If you believe it, it’s a lie.

He literally worked for Ron Paul and anti-human trafficking groups.
    He isn't a nobody.
    You're just a braindead moron that is incapable of processing any information that isn't spoon fed to you via the msm.
    That cancer must have spread from your tit to your brain lol.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Ok boomer.

Ok bunny boy.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Ok boomer.

She is approaching the age of senility.
    I guess I should give her a break ...
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal She is approaching the age of senility.
    I guess I should give her a break …

You have to be pretty damn old to say stuff like "what you read on the internet". The internet is a platform. There's no less (or more) inherent reliability there than "what you see on TV" or "what you read on a newspaper".
    Tech is a literal braindead NPC that only believes what she sees on CNN or MSNPC.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I feel bad for the ones getting bamboozled,, I sure hope I'm not one of em
    G African Astronaut
    The only TH you know is the butt plug you use that opens flared tips after insertion.

The funny thing is the content of that image runs through your mind.
    I never would have thought up something like that.
    By posting that image you are letting us all know what is going on in your mind ie you're a gay nigger who likes to have foreign objects inserted into his anus.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The funny thing is the content of that image runs through your mind.
    By posting that image you are letting us all know what is going on in your mind ie you're a gay nigger who likes to have foreign objects inserted into his anus.

You're just like your mother

all information travels thru internet these days.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The funny thing is the content of that image runs through your mind.

Negative it only flashes to my mental whenever I see any of your internet presence as it conjures up imagery of the vilest most effeminate homosexual being I can think of.
Jump to Top