User Controls

do people actually enjoy jazz music in a way that is similar to other types of music

i mean with the more popular and dumbed down versions of music, the appeal is usually easier to see the simpler it is. even if you hate katy perry or whoever, you can understand why the simplicity and catchiness attracts people. then there's more complex forms of music that require more technical skill or some "learning" of the material before you see the true genius.

but i've heard a lot of jazz in my time and i still can't really fathom that people enjoy it as an actual music. it feels like they enjoy it more for the like coffee shop vibes and because it makes them feel complex. maybe i just don't "get it" though.

or like when i got into breakcore, its sort of such a weird type of music that your brain has to kind of relearn a new way to enjoy music before it's actually dank. so maybe it's something like that? opinions please

Technologist victim of incest

The SAX is sooo sexy😍
    Jazz is a different kind of music for laid back times.

Now if I wanna head-bang, I’m certainly not gonna listen to jazz.

But yes, I can enjoy it as much as any other kind of music.

Only music I can’t do is country.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Depends on the type of jazz.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    I enjoy some good Jazz now and again. It's fun while smoking flower because a the build up follows along with the high.
Jump to Top