User Controls

This bitch is the physical embodiment of the type of girl I hate the most.

Just 18, replaces personality with "lol sex", but because she's "self-aware" she thinks it's okay.

I hate her attitude and confidence, too.

Fucking cunt.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    that's how women are when they are out in the open. at least, until 100 years ago they had the excuse "we're not making scientific discoveries as gr8 as yours, we're not as good at chess as u, we're not as gr8 mathematicians as men because muh oppression! just wait and see, when we will be free we will outsmart u!". now that they have as much freedom as men, if not more, did anything change? not at all. what did they do with their freedom, enter? did they become computer scientists, physics, chess masters? nope, enter, they are as braindead as they were back then, but even more slut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think Sploo said it best when he pointed out that listening to Peach Kelli Pop releases large amounts of Oxytocin in the brain. I think this is why the people I talk to don't suffer from the same... whatever it is thats wrong with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Studies have looked at oxytocin's role in various behaviors, including orgasm, social recognition, pair bonding, anxiety, and maternal behaviors

Oxytocin evokes feelings of contentment, reductions in anxiety, and feelings of calmness and security when in the company of the mate. This suggests oxytocin may be important for the inhibition of the brain regions associated with behavioral control, fear, and anxiety, thus allowing orgasm to occur. Research has also demonstrated that oxytocin can decrease anxiety and protect against stress, particularly in combination with social support

You are sexually frustrated, angry and pissed off at women and you watch THESE kinds of videos?, what the hell man. You are almost more self destructive than me doing this. You're gonna fucking snap hardcore bigly one day and lose all control, at least I secretly hope that happens.

And you know what?, I bet when you do go postal you wont even remember to write niggasin.space URL in the suicide note and upload a 1 million word manifesto to every website and news agency.

i dunno if it's placebo, but you and sploo are right about that music

what's the deal with that?
    His post is somewhere if you could search peach kelli pop oxytocin it would come up with a bunch of other stuff.
    How the fuck does this forum not have a search feature?
    Ok, I thought you were just being an asshole and this was hot but jingle my timbers, this bitch is evil.

She's giving a dude "props" while dissing him. "YES, it looks like you're eating a dick . I'm gonna start :D"

I have stopped at the exact point where she is about to start so let's see if she can still get me hard even though I hate her.
    Ho. Ly. Shit.

No no no no... This is disgusting and FUCK is she stupid. She doesn't get why guys find it sexy when a girl eats a banana but makes the fucking video eating a banana like a slut. Uh...wut. She's also fucking disgusting and talks to much.

Are all the girls in the US like that now?
    Satyr Yung Blood
    I really hate ASMR-video's. A lot. They make me angry. Get the fuck outta here with your gross smacking noises and scratching and whispering and shit. "EEEUUUURR, today I'm going to finger a dead woodpecker right in cloaka for you, cuz AYESSEMARR!"

One day I want to make an ASMR-video. It'll look totally legit and will be about an hour long. Then, about halfway through, I'm going to put the most horrific screamer ever. The kind of shit that'll put these special needs faggots into an audio-induced coma.

But this girl in particular.. Let's not lie: she's pretty. When she wasn't whispering, she had a good voice. Kind of.. husky, but in the smoking old hag kind of way. When she isn't acting like a fucking retard, that is. Seriously, the cringe-induced puckering of my butthole has the power a thousand exploding suns right now. The video you posted? That's tame compared to her other stuff.

I don't have words for this shit. It makes me ashamed of the world.

Post last edited by Satyr at 2016-11-26T13:20:26.688823+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah, her obsession with "memes" is enough to warrant complete hatred. She's fucking awful.

And yeah, I'm not denying she's cute. But she's 18... guarantee in a few years she'll have piercings, tattoos, and then in a decade she'll be fat.

I paused Badr Hari vs Semmy Shilt for this. I think I have a minor stroke or somethinh, guys.

Whoa... can we take her out, please?
    Originally posted by antinatalism that's how women are when they are out in the open. at least, until 100 years ago they had the excuse "we're not making scientific discoveries as gr8 as yours, we're not as good at chess as u, we're not as gr8 mathematicians as men because muh oppression! just wait and see, when we will be free we will outsmart u!". now that they have as much freedom as men, if not more, did anything change? not at all. what did they do with their freedom, enter? did they become computer scientists, physics, chess masters? nope, enter, they are as braindead as they were back then, but even more slut

The usual commie excuse is that the oppression if now just more subtle, and that women have been oppressed for so long that societal and systemic factors prevent them from doing stuff at the same level men.

It's a way to deflect responsibility. The chain never ends. Why don't women have the scientific output of men? Because women take shit degrees in shit fields like Gender Studies while men take up education in the sciences. Why do they do that? "Because society has oppressed them by forcing gender roles upon them and pushing them into these fields!"

Same thing with niggers. If it's not one thing, then it's the next; niggers and women are never responsible for their own actions and failures, it's always DA MEN/WHITE MAN KEEPIN US DOWN.

The real question is, why do such a gigantic majority of women lack the drive and strength to endure and overcome adversity to achieve their goals? Even niggers can do that. We elected a nigger as president, the leader of the free world. Shit even C.J. Walker, a black woman, overcame all sorts of shit in the mid 1800s in America to become a millionaire.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    She's cute, but she's incredibly stupid and disgusting personality-wise.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The usual commie excuse is that the oppression if now just more subtle, and that women have been oppressed for so long that societal and systemic factors prevent them from doing stuff at the same level men.

It's a way to deflect responsibility. The chain never ends. Why don't women have the scientific output of men? Because women take shit degrees in shit fields like Gender Studies while men take up education in the sciences. Why do they do that? "Because society has oppressed them by forcing gender roles upon them and pushing them into these fields!"

Same thing with niggers. If it's not one thing, then it's the next; niggers and women are never responsible for their own actions and failures, it's always DA MEN/WHITE MAN KEEPIN US DOWN.

The real question is, why do such a gigantic majority of women lack the drive and strength to endure and overcome adversity to achieve their goals? Even niggers can do that. We elected a nigger as president, the leader of the free world. Shit even C.J. Walker, a black woman, overcame all sorts of shit in the mid 1800s in America to become a millionaire.

Trolled by a girl, lol.
Jump to Top