User Controls

Fona 6-24-2020

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Going to go to the DMV today to get free tabs from Michael's car. I'm going to tell them I already paid for them but some nigs stole them and they'll just give them to me. The County Clerk told me they would.

After that I'm going to call Isis on the crack dealers upstairs, even though new ones will just materialize out of nowhere tomorrow.

I really need to find a new floppy disc drive, does anyone have any suggestions on SATA floppy disc drives with a 14Tb capacity?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    after dat am guna go 2 d goodwill n buy a bunch of shit i dont need with money that i dont have so i can complain how im almost short on rent every month and cant figure out why
    So I'm just going to call the FBI on my landlord and get out of paying rent because there's a crack in one of the outlet covers and it's causing all the cool air from my swamp cooler to escape, bankrupting me with electrical bills.

In other news Solitaire Online is my new favorite game now that I have a Voodoo capable graphics card.

Later on I'm going to cook some baked beans in my air fryer yumm

Shelf is still recovering from her sex change opperation bbw
    G African Astronaut
    Brush your fucking teeth.

Love,
    Uncle G

(errrr my bad ?!)
    Originally posted by G Brush your fucking teeth.

Love,
    Uncle G

(errrr my bad ?!)

LMAO
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Atleast fona gives us something to talk about.
    Originally posted by Cly Atleast fona gives us something to talk about.

Yeah yeah, go suck his dick some more, nigger.
Jump to Top