User Controls

Beta pieces of shit.

How... DARE you just take my phone and add yourself to my facebook without asking, you fucking piece of shit?

Then you have the audacity to message me later asking if you wanna fuck?

You think that turns me on, fucko? I can tell you're not beta at all, you're a beta pretending to be beta.

You're not even fucking hot, you fucking twink. I want a real man.

I'm a bear looking for a bear. Faggot.

You're a literal faggot. LOL.
    Sorry guys just ranting about boys. Sigh, I really do hate men sometimes.
    You're the gayest fucking person on this entire website. No wonder you are devolving into a full blown faggot. You don't need a woman or sex or money, you need pain, suffering, cuts and bruises.

The niggasin.space meet up will consist of us gang beating you and stabbing you to death for being a literal faggot.

Keep going down this path thinking you're doing good but remember there will ALWAYS be people like me that DO NOT ACCEPT GAYS AND NEVER WILL.

Keep waving that rainbow flag so my brothers in the white hoods know who to take out first.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Just curious, are you coming down from meth or something? You definitely seem to be on an ornery streak.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You're the gayest fucking person on this entire website. No wonder you are devolving into a full blown faggot. You don't need a woman or sex or money, you need pain, suffering, cuts and bruises.

The niggasin.space meet up will consist of us gang beating you and stabbing you to death for being a literal faggot.

Keep going down this path thinking you're doing good but remember there will ALWAYS be people like me that DO NOT ACCEPT GAYS AND NEVER WILL.

Keep waving that rainbow flag so my brothers in the white hoods know who to take out first.

Dominating a woman is easy. Dominating a man is for real men.

Go have fun having sex with a literal vagina, LOL. Oooh, you're so tough.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    when will the gay meme end?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    for real enter, do you realise bears are actually a gay subculture? like fat, hairy santa/bikie looking dudes?
    I thought bears were just opposites of twinks. Like big beta guys.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Enter I thought bears were just opposites of twinks. Like big beta guys.

with big hairy chests and lot of lipstick too
    Enter is gonna end up an AIDS infected bugchaser that hangs out in piss clubs and gets used needles from Craigslist and injects poz cum into his veins. Your fetish will most likely kill you before I ever get the chance.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enter I thought bears were just opposites of twinks. Like big beta guys.
    http://www.beefdip.com/photo-gallery/
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Let's face it: you're a twink. You're going to get dominated by some bikerbear in leather straps, while wearing your gay easy access pants. You know, the ones with the ass cut out. You're going to regret this decision when he rams it in, but you're still trying to convince yourself. "This is what a real man does. A REAL man can take a little pain. Taking it up the ass is the manliest thing ever."

Afterwards you want to give him a thankful and loving kiss on his bearded lips, but of course he doesn't want to. You're just a fuckboi to him. You feel a little shameful and regret really starts to set in, but then you think "No he doesn't want to kiss me. Kissing is for loving couples. That's not what a REAL man does. And that's we are. REAL men!"

Then, some years later, you get your testresults. They're positive. You cry. You can't help but cry. It's all that's left for you now. After all, your bear died recently. He never told you of his disease. "Crying..", you sob as you look at his picture on the mantlepiece, "Crying isn't what a REAL man does!" You take revenge and wank over his picture. For the first time since your relationship started, the roles are reversed and you cum in his face. "TAKE THAT, YOU DEAD FAGGOT!", you yelp. But you know you'll be joining him soon and you'll be his bitch again.

Such is the life of a fuckboi.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's a reason you've never cammed up (came to)in TC or posted a picture of yourself. What's the reason? You're an ugly boring insecure faggot. Prove me wrong. You can't. :D
    Originally posted by mmQ There's a reason you've never cammed up (came to)in TC or posted a picture of yourself. What's the reason? You're an ugly boring insecure faggot. Prove me wrong. You can't. :D

because I'm not a dumbass millenial faggot who thinks that the whole point of posting online is to "socialize" and swap pics
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I didn't know you were gay? Why are dudes hitting you up wanting to have sex with you? Are you the top or the bottom? Judging from my keyboard, the enter button is in the middle. Does this mean you are position-fluid? Sometimes top, sometimes bottom?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    come sheff now
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're... a bear.... looking... for... a ... bear...??? man, I thought the garbage truck backing up thing was pretty out there, but this...

*shakes head sadly*

I'll miss you, ENTER. Let me know when you're just about to go 'round the bend.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I didn't know you were gay? Why are dudes hitting you up wanting to have sex with you? Are you the top or the bottom? Judging from my keyboard, the enter button is in the middle. Does this mean you are position-fluid? Sometimes top, sometimes bottom?

You divined this wisdom by your keyboard? How very scientific, also position-fluid, lol nigga'.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're… a bear…. looking… for… a … bear…??? man, I thought the garbage truck backing up thing was pretty out there, but this…

*shakes head sadly*

I'll miss you, ENTER. Let me know when you're just about to go 'round the bend.

Someone needs to put him out of his misery.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter How… DARE you just take my phone and add yourself to my facebook without asking, you fucking piece of shit?

Then you have the audacity to message me later asking if you wanna fuck?

You think that turns me on, fucko? I can tell you're not beta at all, you're a beta pretending to be beta.

You're not even fucking hot, you fucking twink. I want a real man.

I'm a bear looking for a bear. Faggot.

You're a literal faggot. LOL.

homo
Jump to Top