User Controls

Poll: Trump 2020

Trump 2020

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    No argument needs to be made.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I remember when Trump made a stop in Vandalia Ohio. While he was on stage a teenage boy ran on stage and Trump almost jumped in the arms of a nearby secret service agent like a housewife who saw a mouse.

He's a little light in the loafers if you ask me
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I remember when Trump made a stop in Vandalia Ohio. While he was on stage a teenage boy ran on stage and Trump almost jumped in the arms of a nearby secret service agent like a housewife who saw a mouse.

I mean, when you're the most hated man in America and someone rushes you......

Do you have a clip of this by the way? Seems odd the SS even let the kid on stage.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    It's not hard to find bro
    Voting for a racist Cheetos 😂😂
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Will he win? Yes

Am I going to cast my vote for Donald Kidfucker Trump? No
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think trust in the system has been eroded so much in the last few years that whoever wins will not be accepted by the half of the population that didn't vote for them. think the 'not my president' silliness except openly backed by the losing party
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I remember when Trump made a stop in Vandalia Ohio. While he was on stage a teenage boy ran on stage and Trump almost jumped in the arms of a nearby secret service agent like a housewife who saw a mouse.

one could never tell when an innocent pat on a boy suddenly becomes an inappropiate touch.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ Will he win? Yes

Am I going to cast my vote for Donald Kidfucker Trump? No

what kid has he fukt
    Originally posted by cigreting what kid has he fukt

ivanka.

definitely.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm gonna take that last big step towards being a grown up and register to vote so I can vote for TRUMP this year ,, normally I would just let the cards fall where they may but with the schools and media all promoting trump being bad for us that nigga needs every lazy asshole to register so they can vote for a BOSS not a senile old fuck that don't know what day of the week it is
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It's not hard to find bro

So you shouldn't have any trouble linking me to it :)
    G African Astronaut
    Absofuckinglutely
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im voting for jill stein. Op is a tard.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Work it toot scoot it move it boot it shoot it this is howie mandela effect do it chickens

G African Astronaut
    Bill Krozby you can always write me in sir. I can sort this whole shit show out in 90 days !
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im throwing my vote away. I'm a tard.

yeah, good luck with that.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The polish prez arrived at the Whitehouse shortly ago
    Originally posted by tee hee hee The polish prez arrived at the Whitehouse shortly ago

What for?
    knob polishing
Jump to Top