User Controls

So i went on my dp date

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the date where we just get to know each other, I was fairly enthralled yet nervous because I haven't been out with a woman that I am attracted to in quite awhile. I put on some old spice cologne to get the feeling right and I picked her up on west riverside, she was wearing a sheer baby doll gown, black. with black lipstick and heavy on the eye shadow.

, we went to wingzone, and we were ordering the spiciest wings there. when the waiter came up and he asked exactly how we'd like them , i turned and looked at her and said "hey chicken, do you want those double dipped?" and winked at her and put my hand on hers and dragged it lightly and she a shiver went down her spine and she shook and pulled her hands away and smiled and went "ooohie!" I said "are you alright chicken?" and she said "yes I'm doing well, im glad that you're here" and I said
    "so am I" I then realized our waiter had walked away.. but that wasn't a problem, because I wanted to talk to her for a bit without interruption. We ent up eating the spice wings and I drove her home. We made out but for a little bit and then she invited me in for a little bit to meet her daughter cherry and the baby sitter man.

So that was it, we will see how it goes next weekend. Her being a nurse and a mother of a 14 year old girl.

ew
    what's with all these fucking cucks dating mothers
    hey Bill Krozby this song is about you

Originally posted by Enter hey Bill Krozby this song is about you

lol its an oldie but a goodie, one thing is im not taking care of any ones kids. I might be a mother fucker but I don't pay for dat shit
    Originally posted by Enter what's with all these fucking cucks dating mothers

mothers are very desperate, and often have young loli's underneath their chicken wing which isn't a bad thing for a lot of guys.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    well, I wasn't expecting those responses

um...

carry on.
    ^uh what do i carry on with? chicken?

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    ... “chicken”?

I genuinely cringed when I read that and pictured you actually saying that.

You can only redeem yourself if you fuck her and her daughter at the same time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Itt: hens
    Originally posted by mmQ Itt: hens

did you think that was funny

did you think anyone would even smile at that shit

and didn't i tell you to kill yourself?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Itt: roosters
    lol cuckadoodle doo my chickens@!

Yeah mother/daughter sounds like a good DP to me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol its an oldie but a goodie, one thing is im not taking care of any ones kids. I might be a mother fucker but I don't pay for dat shit

quoted.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby mothers are very desperate, and often have young loli's underneath their chicken wing which isn't a bad thing for a lot of guys.

Gotcha.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 elaborate ruse and Bill Krozby is the one to get dp'd
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 elaborate ruse and Bill Krozby is the one to get dp'd

sounds pretty elaborate when you can get any fag off of backpage without the ruse
    ITT: Cocks
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You took a girl on a date to wingstop?

My heart aches for the sorry son of a bitch who was your server. He probably left to go around back and finally shoot himself; after contemplating it for years a disgusting man-child reeking of piss making jokes about double teaming a fat 40-something goth was probably enough to seal the deal and make him realize this life wasn't worth living.
Jump to Top