User Controls

whyke whyte bown down to niggers lmao

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

whye people are like bayne of society
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Most humiliating display of faggotry ever, may they all get shot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol cucks
    cigreting Dark Matter
    and men do this every day when proposing and see no problem with it. Disgusting in every aspect
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cigreting and men do this every day when proposing and see no problem with it. Disgusting in every aspect

Proposing is the gayest shit imagineable, made me cringe even as a kid.
    Originally posted by Kev Proposing is the gayest shit imagineable, made me cringe even as a kid.

what when its a man who proposes to another man ?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what when its a man who proposes to another man ?

no. When a man proposes to the weaker sex on his knee like a fucking lower class citizen. Its the brainwashing by the democrats and media that brought us here. Their agenda of females in power is being pushed extremely hard the past 30+ years
    Originally posted by cigreting no. When a man proposes to the weaker sex on his knee like a fucking lower class citizen. Its the brainwashing by the democrats and media that brought us here. Their agenda of females in power is being pushed extremely hard the past 30+ years

i believe this is all dell's fault.

dell ushered in this nigger century.
    michael dell?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what when its a man who proposes to another man ?

Honestly, every homosexual is more masculine than your average soy-boy from what ive seen. Submitting to a woman is sub-fag shit.
    Originally posted by Kev Honestly, every homosexual is more masculine than your average soy-boy from what ive seen. Submitting to a woman is sub-fag shit.

i take it as your saying that its ok to kneel before a large, stromg man.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby michael dell?

Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i take it as your saying that its ok to kneel before a large, stromg man.

Submitting to a guy twice your size is gay, submitting to a woman is even worse.
    Originally posted by Kev Submitting to a guy twice your size is gay, submitting to a woman is even worse.

so getting beaten up and/or killed is not gay ?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so getting beaten up and/or killed is not gay ?

better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
    Originally posted by Kev better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

99.73% of all people who say this would rather live on their knees than die on their feets.

fact.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 99.73% of all people who say this would rather live on their knees than die on their feets.

fact.

not my problem.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

I don't get it...
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't get it…

Computers used to be white, dell made them black.
Jump to Top