User Controls

Trump getting back to the whitehouse after his rally that was at about 1/3 capacity

~600 in attendance

~1900 capacity

Look at how fucking disheveled and depressed he looks. Lmao.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    That's all you got? lol Trump 2020.
    people from different dimensions see trump differently
    Originally posted by Erekshun That's all you got? lol Trump 2020.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun That's all you got? lol Trump 2020.

I bet Michelle Obama is actually a man hahahahahahaha
    Originally posted by mmQ I bet Michelle Obama is actually a man hahahahahahaha

DIJON MUSTARD
    Hey remember when Trump spent his whole campaign talking about Hilary's private email server and then let Ivanka do the exact same shit before she was even employed by the Whitehouse

Remember that?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Hey remember when Trump spent his whole campaign talking about Hilary's private email server and then let Ivanka do the exact same shit before she was even employed by the Whitehouse

Remember that?

Shut the fuck up!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Looks like you got under his skin there G-man. Typical trump fan😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Trump is a zionist anyway. I wouldn't care if Washington DC sank into the sea tomorrow. In fact i'd think the world would be a better place for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Trump is a zionist anyway. I wouldn't care if Washington DC sank into the sea tomorrow. In fact i'd think the world would be a better place for it.

so edgy
    trump still presides rent free in your head.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

so edgy

Not trying to be edgy, bro.
Jump to Top