User Controls

Statues being hung in the South

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    So the chimpout takes on a new twist as the protesters hang statues of Confederate soldiers. What comes next?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Lynching white people who don't kneel
    G African Astronaut
    Stay classy NC !

Confederate statue toppled, dragged, and hung in Raleigh

https://www.witn.com/2020/06/20/confederate-statue-toppled-dragged-and-hung-in-raleigh/

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I sense fear in this here thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wonder how long they will let this astroturfed bullshit run it's course before the crackdown. Probably until after the election.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I wonder how long they will let this astroturfed bullshit run it's course before the crackdown. Probably until after the election.

NC's governor is a pussy whose removing the statues instead of shutting the problem down lol. Likely go on until after elections.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Probably go on as long as people are protesting. The people have spoken in almost every state and every nation.. This is how democracy works, people CAN and do make a difference.
    Originally posted by Sophie I wonder how long they will let this astroturfed bullshit run it's course before the crackdown. Probably until after the election.

What do the whims of the US president matter when compared to the new york times, washington post, harvard, yale, beltway, NGOs, thinks tanks and 'public policy'?

These riots are endorsed by power, which is why they are allowed to continue.
    Originally posted by Technologist Probably go on as long as people are protesting. The people have spoken in almost every state and every nation.. This is how democracy works, people CAN and do make a difference.

Why do you have such a low opinion of black people?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why do you have such a low opinion of black people?

How do you get that from my statement? Please, break it down for me😁
    Originally posted by Technologist How do you get that from my statement? Please, break it down for me😁

You tacitly endorse rioting, looting and murder. Almost as if you don't expect anything better from them...
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You tacitly endorse rioting, looting and murder. Almost as if you don't expect anything better from them…

Protesting and rioting are two different things. I support all the protestors, not the rioters. Know the difference.
    Oh very good.

What's your solution to policing in the United States?
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist This is how democracy works,

No just no, lol democracy is leadership via majority/the people & surely the majority of people aren't out defacing & destroying or even protesting. But we did vote these inept "leaders" in, who are now afraid to make a move because they don't want to lose any potential voters as their support demographics are in the "disgruntled" sector.

Prime example is my state NC's governor Roy Cooper this guy's so fucking wishy washy because the democrats are so afraid of losing their already slipping foothold.

Protesting & rioting is almost symbiotic w/ this cause now, & it should be shut the fuck down ASAP.

Democracy is not supporting a minority sect of the populous to be a detriment to due process. Not sure where you pulled that bullshit from but lol.
    This is democracy manifest
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed This is democracy manifest

It's unstable idiots who just needed a catalyst to justify their much longed for outburst lol. It's a miscarriage of democracy as the majority of the people definitely don't condone this arbitrary street justice LARPing shit these clowns are doing lol.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by G But we did vote these inept "leaders" in, who are now afraid to make a move because they don't want to lose any potential voters

Sort of like having a moron president who says absolutely goddamn retarded shit daily but congressmen and women are too chicken shit afraid to speak out against because MAGA hat wearing Joe Smith in their district might not vote for them again because Trump said so.

Originally posted by G Democracy is not supporting a minority sect of the populous to be a detriment to due process.

Yet that is exactly what we have on our hands with Trump and his supporters
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed What do the whims of the US president matter when compared to the new york times, washington post, harvard, yale, beltway, NGOs, thinks tanks and 'public policy'?

These riots are endorsed by power, which is why they are allowed to continue.

No, it would simply be a PR disaster if the national guard swooped in and started dropping niggers like the dogs they are.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer No, it would simply be a PR disaster if the national guard swooped in and started dropping niggers like the dogs they are.

You're supporting what I just said. The media is incredibly powerful, more so than elected officials.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Sort of like having a moron president who says absolutely goddamn retarded shit daily but congressmen and women are too chicken shit afraid to speak out against because MAGA hat wearing Joe Smith in their district might not vote for them again because Trump said so.

Yet that is exactly what we have on our hands with Trump and his supporters

Fuck democratic,republican,libertarian,BLM,antifa & whatever else lol if you're dumb ass is out destroying shit let the chips fall where they may w/ enforcement. Trump's playing it wrong because he's trying to give the democratic state heads enough rope to hang themselves with by letting them make their own calls on handling it. It's perfect for him, they look inept & he can belittle them in his campaign win/win. The real fucking loss is meanwhile cities are getting wrecked already tanked economy sinking further & accountability's a thing of the past. But this what you you get w/ major crises in election years , save face before you save the place.

Fucking clown show lol.
Jump to Top