User Controls

Fona 6-20-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Sup?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I got ARK installed after uninstalling everything else on my computer to make room but now I guess I got to download maps for it and well, I guess I am just fucked in the butt on this one.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It’s my brothers birthday

He lives kalifornia so I have to wait to call him
    wanna threeway with shell? i call the booty
    Can we make it a 4 way with shell I wamt the moufth 👄 and ill touch her erogounously , pettting her gimp knee while she strokes her gun and calls me big man. Big BIG Man
    i'm down
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'm down

How about I sexually assault your boyfriend?
    I don't interact with boys
    Why did you unfriend me on fb?
    because you're a boy
    We went to Walmart this morning.
    Shell road around in a cart until the battery died in the bread isle and I had to go find a new cart.
    I went to the enterance to grab one but the door greeter got in my way and was like "no no sire no done charging yet" (mexican)
    And I told this wetback that the cart my girlfriend is on is dead and she needs a new one and this spick kept saying spanish shit to me but everytime i tried talking to her she just said no no sir no no.
    Then she said I had to bring the other cart back if i wanted that one.
    I wasn't gonna push her all across the store and I went and found a manager who was a white gentleman and he looked annoyed that this god damn mayan is fucking up her "welcome to walmart" job.
    He said "I am the manager and I will get your cart"
    So we went over to that sub-humans entrance where he unplugged the charging cart (which was fully charged anyways) and meanwhile I am starring at the cunt who caused me to go to all this trouble and she has just gone and scurried away acting like she is busy wiping handles on carts.
    I told the white man "Thank you" and I drive that cart back to the bread isle by which time Chell's cart apparently started working again...
    I think there is a button that your butt hole has to be dead center on or they dont move and all the fat asses and black kids have abused them so much the pressure sensors are fucked on them.
    God damn mexicans coming here fucking shit up.
    I wanted to grab the bitch by her hair and punch her into the fucking claw machine or the key maker machine but this fucking worthless cunt wasnt worth it.

We got our groceries and went on to the pet store where they didn't have my kitten's kitten food.
    #pissed

On the way home we stopped at a garage sale and I almost bought Vhell a fitbit for $2 but it didnt have the charger and the lady didn't know if it worked so I passed on it.

Then we went home and I fixed a couple hot dogs and had to eat them off regular sliced bread cuz I forgot hot dog buns while trying to communicate with a hut dwelling hispanic.

Been fucking around trying to figure out how best to invest some money so Chell and I can maybe have a vacation next year.
    Everything is at such a low-interest rate that it doesn't make sense enough for me to have my money tied up in some stupid ass shit that is only gonna pay me out $15...

Been trying to get people to play games but apparently everyone just wants to smoke black tar heroin and eat Subway sandwiches.

Does anyone wanna meet up for 4th of July weekend?
    I am trying to put something together.
    Camping? BBQ? something...
    Ill even go as far as larping is that's what it comes down to.
    G African Astronaut
    That "mayan" probably eats & lives better than you lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Seriously. Lol dolt
    Originally posted by G That "mayan" probably eats & lives better than you lol.

live human hearts are very nutritious.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny live human hearts are very nutritious.

Just comedically ironic that this kid shits on blacks,immigrants,addicts while he lives just like them or worse in many instances lol.
    Originally posted by G Just comedically ironic that this kid shits on blacks,immigrants,addicts while he lives just like them or worse in many instances lol.

i think he only says that to dramatize his stories.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i think he only says that to dramatize his stories.

Despite how earth shakingly exciting preparing frozen pizza,cutting grass & buying ashtrays is ?! lol
    Originally posted by G Despite how earth shakingly exciting preparing frozen pizza,cutting grass & buying ashtrays is ?! lol

idk.

the way he says how he did these mundane activities made them sounds somewhat interesting.

and fun.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Can we make it a 5way on shell my buddy uncle wants to party on shells pussay and feel her maniscus
Jump to Top