User Controls

Just wana break shit

  1. #1
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I was working on a fucking piece of shit BMW with no dip stick.
    It took me longer to reset the oil change reminder than it did to do the fucking oil change.
    I just wanted to smash every fucking window in with a hammer FFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!
  2. #2
    Technologist motherfucker
  3. #3
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I was working on a fucking piece of shit BMW with no dip stick.
    It took me longer to reset the oil change reminder than it did to do the fucking oil change.
    I just wanted to smash every fucking window in with a hammer FFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!

    dip sticks are a symbol of opressive patriarchal society.
  4. #4
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Don’t break stuff

    Ur a cute onion deep inside really
  5. #5
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin


    fun fact: i won a contest to be one of the kids in this video
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by CASPER

    fun fact: i won a contest to be one of the kids in this video

    what youre in this video? Can you start a class action lawsuit saying Fred Durst touched you?
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Sudo what youre in this video? Can you start a class action lawsuit saying Fred Durst touched you?



    this song goes nicely for mollestation victims.
  8. #8
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dip sticks are a symbol of opressive patriarchal society.

    That's why you served coffee pre Apocalypse like the Noncey simp you are.
  9. #9
    Originally posted by Octavian That's why you served coffee pre Apocalypse like the Noncey simp you are.

    exit is right over there ------>
  10. #10
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Sudo what youre in this video? Can you start a class action lawsuit saying Fred Durst touched you?

    Nah I won a contest on KROQ but my mom wouldnt sign the release for me to do it. I pouted for like a month.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by CASPER Nah I won a contest on KROQ but my mom wouldnt sign the release for me to do it. I pouted for like a month.

    What a bitch move. Reminds me, i got tickets for a Dimmu Borgir concert but my parents wouldn't let me go when i was like 13. Lol.
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Sophie What a bitch move. Reminds me, i got tickets for a Dimmu Borgir concert but my parents wouldn't let me go when i was like 13. Lol.

    did you look pretty with long hairs when your 13 ?
  13. #13
    stl1 Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dip sticks are a symbol of opressive patriarchal society.




    I think Benny just proved that he is the dipstick in this story.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by stl1 I think Benny just proved that he is the dipstick in this story.

    come lets see your oil level.
Jump to Top