User Controls

Happy Juneteenth

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Folks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Happy juneteenth. Today Pelosi is removing all the Confederate portraits from the House. It is a good day.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Happy juneteenth. Today Pelosi is removing all the Confederate portraits from the House. It is a good day.

lolol Pelosi another bandwagoner huh...why is she only removing them NOW?
    That's what I thought!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Texas representative Sheila Jackson Lee is trying to get it made into a federal holiday...they ain't going to have another holiday so close to July 4th.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lolol Pelosi another bandwagoner huh…why is she only removing them NOW?

"Why are we only freeing the slaves NOW? Obviously if we didnt do it earlier, we still dont care. Let's just not free the slaves, keep things how they were."

Originally posted by mmQ "Why are we only freeing the slaves NOW? Obviously if we didnt do it earlier, we still dont care. Let's just not free the slaves, keep things how they were."

You know what's coming...

NON SEQUITURRRRRRRRR
    cigreting Dark Matter
    op is an enormous faget
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    OK, pilgrim.

You and me behind the barn...NOW, goddammit!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You know what's coming…

NON SEQUITURRRRRRRRR

I thing it was a same-sequitur. I was saying the same thing in different words.
    Originally posted by mmQ I thing it was a same-sequitur. I was saying the same thing in different words.

oh ok, forgive me..English isn't my first language.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    But...isn't this you, Boo?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Mississippi didn't abolish slavery until February 7, 2013.

Im not sure if slavery is legal in the territories but I wouldn't put anything past those perverted, dirty Puerto Ricans.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    All these sequiturs...
Jump to Top