User Controls

Hey tmwpiiha

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    If you want before you die of aids you should come to the us and hang out with me.

We Will live a week like it's 2005 and I will show you the true meaning of life...

What do you say say

I remember when that song came out
    YOU KNOW WHAT THE MIDWEST IS?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I remember when that song came out

Bitch when you learned to not shit y'all pants you motherfucker learned the, difference between X and O
    I was alive in 2005. According to my math I was 12 years old

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi YOU KNOW WHAT THE MIDWEST IS?

Yeah it's in the middle of the west kinda like the middle east

Hey just shut up and hang with me while blasting gangsta rap and getting drunk
    I can score drugs in your city faster than you would believe
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I can score drugs in your city faster than you would believe

Mane we could be best buddies
    We gotta hang some day.

Let's take back the streets of Indiana from the Indians and blacks or BIPOCS as they are called.

They're gonna be DIEPOCS when we're through with them.
    And then we go to London and find whatever back alley the Crimson chin is sucking his nightly nigger cock and take him out with a baseball bat to the skull.

Not an aluminum one either. Wooden with a Rusty nail through it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I remember when that song came out

No you don't...if I asked you for the date and time of release you'd probably have to google it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No you don't…if I asked you for the date and time of release you'd probably have to google it.

It was on the same album as gold digger I believe
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It was on the same album as gold digger I believe

Date and time of release?
    I don't fucking care about that retard
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't fucking care about that retard

so as I said, you don't remember WHEN it came out.

Case dismissed!
    It's a figure of speech
    I know, don't get mad because I pushed your buttons and upset your apple cart.
    Apple box
    Speaking of Tilapia, I think I'll pick some up from Aldi today. Delicious.
Jump to Top