User Controls

My Bando Aprriciation Thread

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

^Taken in 2011

^Taken in 2015

It looked a lot like the last 2 pictures when I was using it.
    The place was great for me as my drug dealer lived in the house right behind it.

I remember when I first started using it that it was really easy to get into as the door was open.
    Apparently some people had seen me come and go because when I actually went to live there the door had been covered with wood and screwed shut but for whatever reason they left the bedroom window wide open for me.

I stayed there on and off for several months while I was homeless and shooting up drugs.

I stayed there for most of the summer of 2017.
    Back then I had thought the place had been abandoned for 30 years.
    Apparently it was only 6? years...

The place was still full of everything like the owners must have just passed away and no one cleaned it out.
    It was trashed and there was a family of coons that lived in the addict and would occassionally drop down through holes in the ceiling while I was wandering around in there.

It was full of old people stuff and nothing was of any real value to me.
    I did enjoy the fact the bedroom window was shut and all I had to do was slide it open and boom baby there was a bed and it wasn't even all that fucked up of a bed. I slept on it every night I stayed there.

The carpeting looked to be from the 70's but it might have just been shit as it was a bando.

The only room I really used was that 1 bedroom.
    The rest of the house was too full of rummaged through shit and it was just piles of it.

I remember just waking up and leaning my ass out that bedroom window and dropping turds out the window.
    Other times I was sick and would just shit on the floor in the other room.
    The flys would always swarm it and withing a day or 2 you wouldn't even know there was ever a turd there as they would eat it all.

The over grown bushes in the front let me hid in the front yard but still get the light from the street lamp to shoot my dope at night time.

Id read "Charlie Company" using light from passing cars while inside trying to sleep or wait for my dope dealer to get back home.

I will look and see if I can find anymore pics of the place but last couple times I drove by it didn't even look like the house was still there.
    The bushes are still overgrown and it is kinda hard to tell but I am pretty sure I even stopped there with Chell one day to show it to her and we didn't even get out of the car.

Im sure after 3 years it has been knocked down or fallen down.
    Nature was trying to take it all back.

Here is the link if you wanna look around.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/1113+Maplehurst+Ave,+Dayton,+OH+45402/@39.76525,-84.2355318,3a,75y,243.89h,94.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssloYdjo6YhiQiElUJDOY2g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x884080d0f5517a01:0x365e280c2cc9f63a!8m2!3d39.7651487!4d-84.2357532
    Id shoot up outside and always start freaking out thinking I just got 5 stars in GTA and the cops were about to start coming from all around the house.
    Id panic and just stumble out the bushes and take off down the sidewalk making my way to where I would hold my sign and collect cash.

The window I would crawl in and out of was on the side of the house (not the driveway side). I had found a chair and would use it to get up and in the window but dropping down inside I just landed on the bed.

It still had all the dressers and mirrors and stuff so I even kept clothes and hygeine stuff and books in there.

I remember one day I found a broom and actually tried cleaning the bedroom but everything was still pretty gross and my high probably wore off so I don't think I finished.
    I was trying to look the adress up but Im not really finding anything to tell me how old the house is/was or what has happened to it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    how shitty is the city you live in that there are just random abandoned houses around with nothing being done by the city about them
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I see after zooming in on your pics this is dayton OH
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    good thread opie i just ate a whole box of hatamales now i feel like tom hank: Bleughhhhhhhhhh ,WILSON!! BLUEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! hehe im quirky like tom hank
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is that where dexter shot up the bathroom with the SKS
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood is that where dexter shot up the bathroom with the SKS

This is where that happened.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7592092,-84.1697075,3a,75y,151.74h,97.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1hSzskBsP4Ar8t4WXWAtKA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

The red building and its the unit on the right.
    Guns in a school zone smh
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Guns in a school zone smh

They ran all our names (probably 4 or 5 of us) and they ran Poindexter's last.
    He was all barred out and he had a bunch of prison tats.
    When his name came back as a violent felon with a past of assult and combined with the loaded gun with the barrel still hot they pulled out of his draws, all their focus quickly turned to getting him into custody.

As they where taken him downstair to go outside they told all of us not to move but we did and at least me and my other buddy I had went there with got away.
    I dunno whatever happened to anyone else involved.

Poindexter ended up Doing Time in London and I later met up with him when we were both incarcerated at the jail later on for other shit.

I have no idea where he went after that. Im pretty sure it involved another prison bit.

I tried looking him up but nothing ever really showed up.
    Im hoping he finished college and is living the clean life.

It would be interesting to see him again but Im not going out of my way to see it happen.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I was trying to look the adress up but Im not really finding anything to tell me how old the house is/was or what has happened to it.

That's crazy because 10 seconds in google yielded all sorts of shit. For example, someone supposedly lives there: https://rehold.com/Dayton+OH/MAPLEHURST+AVE

EDIT: Just so we're clear, I'm pretty sure Mabel was the woman living there, meaning it very well could be abandoned.

Why don't you buy it, Fona? How expensive could it be?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer That's crazy because 10 seconds in google yielded all sorts of shit. For example, someone supposedly lives there: https://rehold.com/Dayton+OH/MAPLEHURST+AVE

EDIT: Just so we're clear, I'm pretty sure Mabel was the woman living there, meaning it very well could be abandoned.

Why don't you buy it, Fona? How expensive could it be?

I go past there occasionally but i think its been knocked down.
    When i was there they has an excavator parked nearby and im pretty sure they demolished it shortly after i went into the nursing home.
    stop lying
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I go past there occasionally but i think its been knocked down.
    When i was there they has an excavator parked nearby and im pretty sure they demolished it shortly after i went into the nursing home.

The latest satellite image (this year) shows it still standing.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer The latest satellite image (this year) shows it still standing.

Really? Thanks so much for posting the picture.
    Im not making a special trip to an empty lot to prove this to you.

I looked up your satellite images.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7656157,-84.2352772,52a,35y,220.43h,51.93t/data=!3m1!1e3

They look like shit.
    And just because the website says 2020 at the bottom doesn't mean it is a picture from 2020.
    Those trees look spidery
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Im not making a special trip to an empty lot to prove this to you.

I looked up your satellite images.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7656157,-84.2352772,52a,35y,220.43h,51.93t/data=!3m1!1e3

They look like shit.
    And just because the website says 2020 at the bottom doesn't mean it is a picture from 2020.

It's right fucking there bigger than the balls on a moose first of all, secondly, the part where it says "MAP DATA 2020" means the picture is from 2020.

I'm not sure when you were allegedly in a nursing home, but there's a very clear picture of it standing with an exact date. There's more recent ones, but your blind ass will bitch about the shadow obscuring the image.
Jump to Top