User Controls

That rotten whore's birthday

I just remembered my ex's birthday is in 3 days. She's the person who has hurt me the most in my entire life.

She literally left me without a word and disappeared after 2 years. Haven't seen her since.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    it would be an appropriate time to get some revenge
    Not really, no need for revenge. I'm sure I've hurt her far more than she did to me.

I'd just like to talk to her over the shit that went down.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would be more than willing to take on her part if you wanted to roleplay talking it out with her.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by RisiR Not really, no need for revenge. I'm sure I've hurt her far more than she did to me.

I'd just like to talk to her over the shit that went down.

do u still have a soft spot for her?
    Originally posted by antinatalism do u still have a soft spot for her?

Sounds like it
    Originally posted by antinatalism do u still have a soft spot for her?

Yea, sure. It's haunting me.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IRL friends dying duvkd.is werid. A girl at my highscool esd murfrtrf nsvl in thry fsu.Dhesd fnny sm imtellihemt too.

I should zzzzzzz,dlr Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgynuhptjrvy got you tvbefrsin from tek-ot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quality post.

I don't think she's dead. I would've found out.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Now all that needs to occur is for your best friend to do the same and ritual to evoke suicide will be complete...
    Originally posted by Malice Now all that needs to occur is for your best friend to do the same and ritual to evoke suicide will be complete…

Pffffff... My friends disappear ALL the time. Infact, just like, a month ago. 2 of my friends who didn't have anything to do with eachother were GONE. That has stopped to bother me a long time ago.
    Lies, your heart has become cold and dead. That this occurred simply reveals more about your nature, the wasteland your soul has entered into.
    Originally posted by Malice Lies, your heart has become cold and dead. That this occurred simply reveals more about your nature, the wasteland your soul has entered into.

You're projecting but that's ok. I understand that you don't want to be alone in that state you are so you try to pull others in. The more you like someone the more you get invested. It is literally cute when you harp on Lanny. You tried the same with so many others but it looks like it has never worked or has it?

Go on, try to be as evil as you can and we will see how much that affects me.
    Oh, RisiR, RisiR, are you truly so blind? Reflect on your past behavior and tell me you don't see the enormous sensitivity you've betrayed. You're a Teddybär.
    Originally posted by Malice Oh, RisiR, RisiR, are you truly so blind? Reflect on your past behavior and tell me you don't see the enormous sensitivity you've betrayed. You're a Teddybär.

That made close to no sense. Write it a bit more detailed.
    You're a cuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top