User Controls

Indian and Chinese solders beat each other to death over some hill

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/asia/china-india-border-clash-intl-hnk/index.html

Brilliant. Apparently no shots were fired, but over 20 people managed to die attacking each other with sticks and rocks. Mustve actually been pretty brutal.

superpowers 2020
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    china -20

india - 35
    How do that many people kill each other with rocks at the same time? Fucking CavemanWarz
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by CASPER https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/asia/china-india-border-clash-intl-hnk/index.html

Brilliant. Apparently no shots were fired, but over 20 people managed to die attacking each other with sticks and rocks. Mustve actually been pretty brutal.

superpowers 2020

Well, hell, we don’t need no guns.

Could you see gangs fighting it out with sticks and stones?
    Could you see cops beating a perp with sticks and rocks?
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    As gore videos have shown us though, beating someone to death is 100x more brutal than guns could ever be.

I just dont get why these niggers are killing each other over an imaginary line in the midst of all this global chaos. Id set up a ping pong table on the border.
    Originally posted by CASPER As gore videos have shown us though, beating someone to death is 100x more brutal than guns could ever be.

I just dont get why these niggers are killing each other over an imaginary line in the midst of all this global chaos. Id set up a ping pong table on the border.

They've been at it for a while now. Not anything new. Its over the claim of Tibet and Modi and Xi are both retarded motherfuckers.

To be fair I don't really get why India claims they own Tibet (legally). Spiritually I get it. They're basically wanting to annex tho
    Originally posted by CASPER How do that many people kill each other with rocks at the same time? Fucking CavemanWarz

have you not seen any koong foo movies ?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace They've been at it for a while now. Not anything new. Its over the claim of Tibet and Modi and Xi are both retarded motherfuckers.

To be fair I don't really get why India claims they own Tibet (legally). Spiritually I get it. They're basically wanting to annex tho

nothing to do with tibet lol.
    Well apparently this is the first time in like 50 years that someone has died over this
    who cares.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nothing to do with tibet lol.

Go look up where Galwan valley is. I'll wait.
    Octavian motherfucker
    China kicked their arses. Shame on India.
    Originally posted by CASPER Well apparently this is the first time in like 50 years that someone has died over this

Yeah but don't forget it was an actual war where hundreds died. Its a highly militarized area.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Go look up where Galwan valley is. I'll wait.

i did.

had nothing to do with tibet.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

i did.

had nothing to do with tibet.

Lol yeah ok
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol yeah ok

r u trolling again ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace They've been at it for a while now. Not anything new. Its over the claim of Tibet and Modi and Xi are both retarded motherfuckers.

CPEC
    Originally posted by aldra CPEC

Wrong border
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    FUCK YEA CHINA
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Wrong border

it's a matter of general border control, they've been slowly trying to force it closed and fortify alternative routes for a while now.

apparently Tibet specifically is a massive source of freshwater for the region though which makes sense - it's one of the major reasons Kashmir is contested.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top