User Controls

Valerian / Sploos current NOT commit suicide stack

anyone ever use valerian? i take 4 grams a day and it has decent mood stabilizing & anti-anxiety effects. i was a lot worse off before it. the side effects are feeling a bit slow and doped out, it's replaced having constant panic attacks with feeling extremely bored and dull which is better but not great.

i started taking 900mg of st johns wort daily again because i hate SSRIs, and it's always worked better than zoloft for me.

fish oil/multivite 4 helth

tumeric/black pepper and ginkgo make me feel vaguely better, enhance cognition and taking them gives me something to do when bored. probably said it a bunch of times but circumin in tumeric causes neurogenesis, which probably doesnt mean much. they're also both mild antidepressants.

am going to try to get gabapentin and hydrozxyzine for full anxiety relief, then order more noopept and choline, possibly tiantepine as well.

kava tea gives me a mild buzz when i have it
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    tried to use valerian more than a couple of times, but it's barely better than placebo.
    when I want to kill my brain, I use quetiapine (seroquel)
    FML... I take the same shit as Sploo. It's officially over.

I take 900mg SJW and Valerian as well. I take those pills that have Hops(?), too. They have 187mg of extract. Bonus points for street cred.

Curcumin all day.
    does it work for you
    The Valerian stuff and the Curcumin/Piperin combo definitely but I'm not sure about SJW.

I think it kinda sucks to be honest.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Only tumblr fags take SJW seriously. Kill yourselves trans lovers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nobody loves you, Lanny. Don't flatter yourself.
    Aww fuck, I didn't even get that obvious joke at first.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    [quod
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the holy ghost anyone ever use valerian? i take 4 grams a day and it has decent mood stabilizing & anti-anxiety effects. i was a lot worse off before it. the side effects are feeling a bit slow and doped out, it's replaced having constant panic attacks with feeling extremely bored and dull which is better but not great.

i started taking 900mg of st johns wort daily again because i hate SSRIs, and it's always worked better than zoloft for me.

fish oil/multivite 4 helth

tumeric/black pepper and ginkgo make me feel vaguely better, enhance cognition and taking them gives me something to do when bored. probably said it a bunch of times but circumin in tumeric causes neurogenesis, which probably doesnt mean much. they're also both mild antidepressants.

am going to try to get gabapentin and hydrozxyzine for full anxiety relief, then order more noopept and choline, possibly tiantepine as well.

kava tea gives me a mild buzz when i have it

or you could try just not being a fag

Originally posted by RisiR Aww fuck, I didn't even get that obvious joke at first.

Originally posted by RisiR Aww fuck, I didn't even get that obvious joke at first.

someone didn't pay attention in school!! dumbass
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby or you could try just not being a fag

hows Paint XR going for you?
    Originally posted by the holy ghost hows Paint XR going for you?

yeah not sure what you're talking about, maybe you can enlighten me mr. virgin, that still lives with his parents soon to be 20 and is too stupid to even be a real junkie and do real drugs.

im willing to bet that both you and your dad don't have drivers licenses and you get driven around by your spastic mom

all the anti-depressants and iq test in the world will never make sploo leave his moms tit

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-11-26T00:09:12.453475+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah not sure what you're talking about

u shudve payed attention in skewl dumbass
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby [quod

I'll leave it at that.
    ^you seem pretty frothy titty baby , you not only don't go to school, but you can't even get a job. all those modern vaccines have really done you over.
    ^at sploo

its funny how a kid like sploo at 20 years old cant get all of these dummy drugs pushed up his ass, yet he can't even find real weed because he's too autistic to get out of his mommies house
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    "frothy cuck"
    you're so fucking stupid
    waaaahhhh i need my zoloft or i just might stab a girl in my class with an eraser end of a pencil cause she calle me a cuckhold! waaaaaah!!!

you're weak sploo, very weak

i give sploo 9 months and where will he be at? he might be "sober" but he still will be a virgin, he still will ask his mom for 2 dollars, he still won't be pursuing his art/make money for himself/ have car, but at least he will always be the ghetto princess he's always imagined, and he will always have his beta-orbiters on this site.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2016-11-26T00:31:00.891486+00:00
    I smoke cigs and inject Epsom salt
Jump to Top