User Controls

Man throwing rocks at cars get his bitch ass run over.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Some funny shit right here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol he lost his shoe
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lol he lost his shoe

or they just disocved the shoe-dupe exploit quick we have to fill 20 chests with shoes before its patched
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    He deserves the death penalty.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    What an asshole, should have come back and finished him off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Just because your gal fucked a nigger is no reason to throw rocks at cars.
    Originally posted by A College Professor or they just disocved the shoe-dupe exploit quick we have to fill 20 chests with shoes before its patched

:o
    Originally posted by Erekshun Just because your gal fucked a nigger is no reason to throw rocks at cars.

Fuck off my gyal don’t fuck no niggers 🤬

Besides me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol my lil bro and i as kids would shoot rocks at cars with sling shots nothing really bad happened until one day until my lil brother was like "watch this" and threw a frisbee at a car lol.. and it actually went through the guys rear windows and didn't hit him but this black guy from that foot ball team the vikings was pissed and stopped the car and was like "did you just throw a rock at me?" to my brother and my parents came out and settled it out.

but my mom understands in laredo her and her brother in the 70's would throw pickles at buses and peoples cars

"This just in whyte gont plows over multipe negros!"
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Bet the guy ended up with a nose like chintavian
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i hope the wanker that got hit went face first into the pavement, itd be a shame if he didnt get fukt up
    Originally posted by cigreting i hope the wanker that got hit went face first into the pavement, itd be a shame if he didnt get fukt up

am bet if he dun got fukd up u wil reap him in de mouf n ass hol evn he b ded u fagat
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls am bet if he dun got fukd up u wil reap him in de mouf n ass hol evn he b ded u fagat

so wat d but feels gud ded or aliv u fegit ax ur granpap he tel u
    Octavian motherfucker

Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol my lil bro and i as kids would shoot rocks at cars with sling shots nothing really bad happened until one day until my lil brother was like "watch this" and threw a frisbee at a car lol.. and it actually went through the guys rear windows and didn't hit him but this black guy from that foot ball team the vikings was pissed and stopped the car and was like "did you just throw a rock at me?" to my brother and my parents came out and settled it out.

but my mom understands in laredo her and her brother in the 70's would throw pickles at buses and peoples cars

Back when I was a young fella-me-lad-son-of-a-bitch me and my mate used to pick up dog poop on a Popsicle stick and throw it at a motorcyclist who lived in our street, everytime he passed us and poop/stick were available...he never complained.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back when I was a young fella-me-lad-son-of-a-bitch me and my mate used to pick up dog poop on a Popsicle stick and throw it at a motorcyclist who lived in our street, everytime he passed us and poop/stick were available…he never complained.

young whippersnappers doin d chokol8 trow agin on me as
    Originally posted by cigreting young whippersnappers doin d chokol8 trow agin on me as

dun u spek engerish /.?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls dun u spek engerish /.?

ne me n ur granpap illiterate u fag
Jump to Top