User Controls

Disbanding the police will turn US into the Wild West

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Disbanding the police will turn US into the Wild West. Can you imagine the groids looting every night and doing crimes without the police to stop them or can you see the local businessmen arming themselves and shooting them dead.

Proponents of defunding want to spend the money on social services, such as housing and youth services, oft-neglected areas like education and public health.

What do you think?
    I think I need more ammo
    Won't happen, as much as the cops can suck donkey balls it'd still be better than the dystopian nightmare of different militias roaming the streets acting no different than gangs, extorting money and running roughshod over the unarmed populace.
    The wild west was the coolest time ever, thats why they make movies and video games about it. That was one of the greatest moments in American history. No gay bullshit like the government or police, you just homestead with your rifle and fuck up indians, have sex in a brothel, drink whiskey and if anyone fucks around you start a posse and run their ass out of town.

A cowboy in this modern day would be arrested and sent to prison, get cancel cultured and have to sell his horse and drive a car sitting stuck in traffic on his way to work.

If you enjoy the world the way it is then you are just a fruit cup bitch that has never camped under the stars eating beans out of a can and blowing on a harmonica to pass the time. Cowboys didn't need electronics or social justice to live a happy fulfilling life.

You know how law enforcement was handled back in the day? People in the town elected a sheriff, an upstanding man who lived to uphold the law and safety of that town. Nowadays they hire whoever can lick the most boots and the public has no say in how their community is policed.

It's time for a change. If you are against change you should be sent to the gallows
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The wild west was the coolest time ever, thats why they make movies and video games about it. That was one of the greatest moments in American history. No gay bullshit like the government or police, you just homestead with your rifle and fuck up indians, have sex in a brothel, drink whiskey and if anyone fucks around you start a posse and run their ass out of town.

A cowboy in this modern day would be arrested and sent to prison, get cancel cultured and have to sell his horse and drive a car sitting stuck in traffic on his way to work.

If you enjoy the world the way it is then you are just a fruit cup bitch that has never camped under the stars eating beans out of a can and blowing on a harmonica to pass the time. Cowboys didn't need electronics or social justice to live a happy fulfilling life.

You know how law enforcement was handled back in the day? People in the town elected a sheriff, an upstanding man who lived to uphold the law and safety of that town. Nowadays they hire whoever can lick the most boots and the public has no say in how their community is policed.

It's time for a change. If you are against change you should be sent to the gallows

Agreed, wild West is the best West. If you love that fufu life move to one of those gayded covenent communes where bored middle aged women make you close your garage door and nothing will change. Personally I accept liberty *raises hand* the names brookes

Thats why I'll always be a blue collar in my blue van listening to blues becaise that kind of music speaks to me and abput where I'm going and where ive been
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The wild west was the coolest time ever, thats why they make movies and video games about it. That was one of the greatest moments in American history. No gay bullshit like the government or police, you just homestead with your rifle and fuck up indians, have sex in a brothel, drink whiskey and if anyone fucks around you start a posse and run their ass out of town.

but your a canadian.
    Our west got wild too and there was no borders back then you could run some cattle from al berta to califronia and the only ones that got in the way were the blackfoots
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our west got wild too and there was no borders back then you could run some cattle from al berta to califronia and the only ones that got in the way were the blackfoots

at what point did your polices decide to mount themselves on the horses ?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Can you imagine the groids looting every night and doing crimes without the police to stop them or can you see the local businessmen arming themselves and shooting them dead.

What do you think?

Where I live the cops can sometimes take quite a long time to respond to a call.
    So yes I can imagine this as shit gets stolen, looted all the time and maybe the cops come take a report later that day...
    The local businessmen here all carry firearms because being robbed is a thing and it happens.
    And yes they usually shoot.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Fona just mad still a black man used his washing machine
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny at what point did your polices decide to mount themselves on the horses ?

There was no cars back then retard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I say LETS FUCKING GO. of course I say that while I live in my little secret white privilege hut. But still. Let's GOOOOO
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    At this point we're far gone enough I say go ahead. Might as well disband the police and collapse everything.
    G African Astronaut
    No/less traffic citations, win.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Sounds like fun.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny at what point did your polices decide to mount themselves on the horses ?

They got tired of the horses trying to mount them, so they had to assert their dominance.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There was no cars back then retard

but canadians are the only ones in the world that think they had to tell everybody their cops are mounted.
    Originally posted by blackbird They got tired of the horses trying to mount them, so they had to assert their dominance.

must've been because they were caught getting mounted by horses.
Jump to Top