User Controls

I think Lanny (Frala) has been tinkering with the site.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I had my "latest threads" page open and wasn't doing anything and the page refreshed with new posts. Is this new or have I been brain dead all this time?
    That was a ghost 👻
    It happened twice today, the first time I blew it off as AI fucking with me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun I had my "latest threads" page open and wasn't doing anything and the page refreshed with new posts. Is this new or have I been brain dead all this time?

Mobile or PC?
    Laptop
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Maybe they're just fucking each other by the computer okay? and lala accidentally smacks her titties on the keyboard etc.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Maybe they're just fucking each other by the computer okay? and lala accidentally smacks her titties on the keyboard etc.

I don't think that's how coding works although you could be right. My cat jumped across my keyboard once and he coded something. Took me a week to figure it out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sometimes browsers refresh it happens
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun Laptop

Oh. I haven't used a laptop or PC for this site in years. Some sites just automatically refresh the page after a certain amount of time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don't think that's how coding works although you could be right. My cat jumped across my keyboard once and he coded something. Took me a week to figure it out.

Actually, if you have everything lined up for a commit you could probably slap a titty on the keyboard to make it go live.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh. I haven't used a laptop or PC for this site in years. Some sites just automatically refresh the page after a certain amount of time.

I haven't ever seen it though. but I guess a browser update could be the culprit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny is the monkey in the machinery.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by 🐿 Maybe they're just fucking each other by the computer okay? and lala accidentally smacks her titties on the keyboard etc.

He said it happened twice and I got two titties so I’d say we have ourselves an explanation folks.
    cigreting Dark Matter

what a retarded post
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting what a retarded post

"My gf left me after I got addicted to pillz now I see all women as unfaithful users" lolzzZzZ
    Originally posted by frala He said it happened twice and I got two titties so I’d say we have ourselves an explanation folks.

You got 100% more than tech so that does splain it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 "My gf left me after I got addicted to pillz now I see all women as unfaithful users" lolzzZzZ

obvious fat faggot cant get the story straight and uses "lolz"
    thats ok i wouldnt expect any less from a retard like you

maybe lannys fat man tits spilled out of his XXXXL shirt again
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting obvious fat faggot cant get the story straight and uses "lolz"
    thats ok i wouldnt expect any less from a retard like you

That girl traumatized you stickbro lolz
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Erekshun You got 100% more than tech so that does splain it.

Tech claimed in another thread that she DIDN'T get her tits removed now. I called her out on it, but honestly she's way too immature to give a real response, so I don't know what her explanation was. Probably called me retarded and said breast cancer doesn't always mean you get your tits removed.
Jump to Top