User Controls

Hoboken pie

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    makes no since at at all, i went for a slice 2 hours hours ago so i was pretty krunk. I used to work there but i got fired for sexual harassment of a 19 year hispanic fat guy even though im not a gay. I called him a faggot and said i'd kill him next time i see him at work. and they made a big deal about it.. i was just drunk on my day off at a bar and this asshole i worked with that i trained kept calling me asking if i would cover his shift (this was my favorite job ever) and i said no don't ever call me again I don't want your shift and i don't want to give mine to you, so dont' do it.

And he did on my day off while i was at a bar and i just jokingly said i was going to kill him tomorrow. I guess he took it serious and they had type righters and hr gonts questioning me, and I said look "It was my day off.. (I worked from six pm to 3 in the morning and I never anyways..) and they fired me on the spot when I went in to talk to them. Just play it cool but it didn't work out like that, I ent up slamming the door on mark lowsacks ass and told him to go fuck himself.

well three years later about six months ago I apply again on indeed and chelsea called me (girl that trained me) that was like well douglas i miss you how have you been ill take you back just come in and meet the new people, so I did and the day before I was supposed to go she text me saying, "matt" remmembers me and didn't like the way I left them so he wont hire me.

And I told her It's cool i figured that might pop up but was willing to risk it because i actually liked working there. All i would do it play death metal and pizza and steal money (everyone did it)

and she apologized but i went back today to get a slice and this guy kept my card, because i was kinda fucked up or he was, so I woke up from a nap realizing I didn't have my car but they had it, and the girl was like hey i remember your face and gave me back my card. But I was kinda worrying because I have a bunch of money on it and I didn't want it to take a week to get it back to me or whatever.

But its whatever everyone got fired or quit besides chelsea

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Nobody reading this garbage I'm not surprised

retard recipe
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why dont you just apologize to matt, hed probably respect you for it and possibly hire you
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I love Apple pie now.. I didn’t until a few yrs ago...

🥧
    can i have a slice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Of course :)
    that knife is KAWAII
    Originally posted by cigreting why dont you just apologize to matt, hed probably respect you for it and possibly hire you

he didn't hire me, chelsea did. I only saw the guy twice, he doesn't actually work there, he got a girl with a nose bigger than the tip jar to do the paper work for chelsea and him.

and I don't see why I should apologize for the bs I put up with and helping him make money, thats why I stole so much money from that place.
    Lol you're such a fucking loser. So the place you got fired at for sending dick pics is a DIFFERENT pizza place? Holy shit lol.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol you're such a fucking loser. So the place you got fired at for sending dick pics is a DIFFERENT pizza place? Holy shit lol.

It was a taco place and I didn't get fired, I walked out and sent her a picture of my dick while walking out to intimidate her, which it did. hoboken pie was like 4 years ago. nice try schlomo. I got fired from hoboken pie for sexual harassment of a guy because I called him a faggot and said I would kill him if he came back to work, on my day off...
    Yeah I'm sure your shriveled little pecker scared the shit out of her. Very intimidating. Totally rational revenge for the workplace.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah I'm sure your shriveled little pecker scared the shit out of her. Very intimidating. Totally rational revenge for the workplace.

pretty sure I have a bigger dick than you. cry harder pea brain.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure I have a bigger dick than you. cry harder pea brain.

Even if you did you would still be a piece of shit that thinks sending dick pics is any sort of form of revenge. You know what that girl likely did? She probably laughed, said something like "Oh my god Doug is fucking insane" and continued to tell the story to her friends about how some ugly loser sent her dick pics to be vindictive.

I mean my god I didn't even do that shit when I was a teenager... you're a grown ass adult. What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody is intimidated by a dick pic no matter how big or small it is, what the fuck. Do you actually think you intimidate anybody? I would knock your twig ass to the ground with one arm behind my back .
    okay keenan..

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Even if you did you would still be a piece of shit that thinks sending dick pics is any sort of form of revenge. You know what that girl likely did? She probably laughed, said something like "Oh my god Doug is fucking insane" and continued to tell the story to her friends about how some ugly loser sent her dick pics to be vindictive.

I mean my god I didn't even do that shit when I was a teenager… you're a grown ass adult. What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody is intimidated by a dick pic no matter how big or small it is, what the fuck. Do you actually think you intimidate anybody? I would knock your twig ass to the ground with one arm behind my back .

actually she didn't laugh she's a liberal democrat that didn't like that I'm not a demo and im sure she showed the pictures to everyone including the cops, I went in for my check and hugged all the girls and got a couple of shots lol

WE NEED TO BRING HIM BACK!
    \
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Hope Krotz gets deported
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hope Krotz gets deported

I hope you do too larry loser.
Jump to Top