User Controls

Is anyone else over democracy?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    What I want right now is an iron-fisted ruler to march in with troops and restore order, bonus if a few young communists die in the process. Elections are a clown show anyway, you're about as involved in the government by voting as you are in a sex scene by jerking off to it. I just want law, order, and effective government.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    No! I want a chance to put a few down.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah im not gay like that I believe in democracy that the greeks invented just like they invented butt sex. you can't take that from me im an ass man and a proud one too. dont tread on me fucktard.
    anarchy is better
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you make Sophie God-Emperor of mankind, i'll make the solemn promise to crush any unrest of any sort with such speed and brutality that no one will ever even think of pulling something like that off, ever again.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I just hate those skateboarders.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I just hate those skateboarders.

I'll kill them too. All you have to do, is put me in charge of the world.
    Originally posted by Sophie If you make Sophie God-Emperor of mankind, i'll make the solemn promise to crush any unrest of any sort with such speed and brutality that no one will ever even think of pulling something like that off, ever again.

Will you ban killing all humans like a supervillain
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Power corrupts people.

Would you consider setting up a super computer in place of a dictator?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Will you ban killing all humans like a supervillain

I will ban everything except for the perfect execution of my will, by my underlings. Also, i will reward my friends and punish my enemies.
    What about your frenemies
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What about your frenemies

Do you consider yourself my frenemy?
    No I think you're pretty cool I would smoke a blunt with you and walk around wearing aviator sunglasses and trenchcoats smoking cigs and doing hoodrat things

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No I think you're pretty cool I would smoke a blunt with you and walk around wearing aviator sunglasses and trenchcoats smoking cigs and doing hoodrat things

Hell yeah bruh.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You are a Commie.
    Communism would be cool if the people running it weren't retards but alas
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    democracy has always been fake and gay
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We actually live in a corporatocracy. The governments are just shell fronts, with hand puppets set up, to make people think they still have a choice.
Jump to Top