User Controls

US Vs UK

Octavian motherfucker
    Stupid yank cunts. We colonised you and you gone get colonised by Niggers en masse.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Come Liverpool I'll fucking stab you.

Trump 2020
    but you got raped by muslims
    Octavian motherfucker
    Okay mate
    thats what you said when your country got bent over and ass fucked by immigrants

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You need a license just to watch TV where it's against the law to say "piss" or "shit" and everyone watches BBC because they love nigger dicks and named their national broadcast company after niggers. What a third world shit hole

Octavian motherfucker
    Bitch please, your country is that shit even Al-Qaeda don't want to bomb it. All you have is Incel terrorism and cat killing faggots like Luka Magnotta.

Okay mate and if anyone from any country beside UK came in here you would spout some horse shit half assed criticism that means nothing.

I guess every country is shit except yours!!! HURR DURR
    Octavian motherfucker
    Okay but "we got raped by muslims"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gather the best of your country, I'll gather the best of mine, and we'll have a rematch. High noon tomorrow. Middle of the Atlantic ocean. Be there or be square.
    Originally posted by Octavian Okay but "we got raped by muslims"

You did
    Octavian motherfucker
    Okay mate
    Originally posted by mmQ Gather the best of your country, I'll gather the best of mine, and we'll have a rematch. High noon tomorrow. Middle of the Atlantic ocean. Be there or be square.

Britain lost that war long ago. The only reason they aren't all speaking German right now and goose stepping is because of America.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    The only reason you not all speaking French is coz of us, lol. Oh wait, half your country does speak French scron, how silly of me to forget.

But then, who bothers to remember the unimportant shit?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Actually I concede. I really don't give a fuck about my country. It's a pretty stupid country. That doesn't mean I give a fuck about any other country, I just dont have any pride regarding mine. Flags are for fags. Except maybe Uruguay. I do like Uruguay.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol French Canadians
    Originally posted by mmQ Actually I concede. I really don't give a fuck about my country. It's a pretty stupid country. That doesn't mean I give a fuck about any other country, I just dont have any pride regarding mine. Flags are for fags. Except maybe Uruguay. I do like Uruguay.

I agree mate, the UK is a fucking shithole an all.

Originally posted by Narc The only reason you not all speaking French is coz of us, lol. Oh wait, half your country does speak French scron, how silly of me to forget.

You just proved my point that the UK ain't shit. You got ass fucked by the French and lost all your colonies.

Not like any of us can really say shit though because we all sent soldiers to help USA fight the war on terror like a bunch of cucks.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You just proved my point that the UK ain't shit. You got ass fucked by the French and lost all your colonies.

Not like any of us can really say shit though because we all sent soldiers to help USA fight the war on terror like a bunch of cucks.

That valid but self deprecating comment prevents me from replying in a hostile manner

Urrrggghhh
Jump to Top