User Controls

How to get banned!

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Not talking about this forum, I don't think anyway.

Go to facefuck, shitter and instashit and post the TRUTH! Bye bye! The woke ain't having it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

HOW TO DO IT
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    twitter is the easiest site to get locked out/deleted it ain't even funny. nevermind truths just target one "famous" and or "respected" nigga on there troll for a few and bam locked out and niggas on there will dox ya over absolutely nothing...just target a fav and BOOM they all get all Popeye Doyle...Captain Ahab. All Denzel ala Training Day on yo ass

site is the biggest joke ever. thats why i stay there. shits and giggles times infinite.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Book burnings are still very much alive and well in the year 2020.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    but what is you really in the year 2929? not so useful than ehh professor Xavier? ehhhh??
    Go to any group and make a Holocaust joke

It's against the rules to joke about fictional events
    Originally posted by aldra

HOW TO DO IT

how is it possible for 13 and 16 year olds to not know it isnt appropiate to let other men put their penises up their ass.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how is it possible for 13 and 16 year olds to not know it isnt appropiate to let other men put their penises up their ass.

He showered them with cash and gifts. That's how older pedos operate. You'll probably do that, too, in about 20 years.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I know how to get banned, but I don't know how to get demodded

Can you enlighten me spectral?
    Originally posted by Grylls I know how to get banned, but I don't know how to get demodded

Can you enlighten me spectral?

I don't know. I've never been demodded before.

p.s you have only three demoddeds left, use them wisely
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He showered them with cash and gifts. That's how older pedos operate. You'll probably do that, too, in about 20 years.

well if they took the money and the gifts, then they consented.

they said yes.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny well if they took the money and the gifts, then they consented.

they said yes.

They will have been hoodwinked.
Jump to Top