Showered.
    Ate.
    Puked.
    Smoked.
    Now im heading to work.

Glorious day today.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why u puke
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    shells pussy wasnt fresh when he woke her up eatin it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by POLECAT shells pussy wasnt fresh when he woke her up eatin it

dat chese 😐
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by cigreting why u puke

I hate an ulcer or something but i font make enough money for a doctor to help.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I hate an ulcer or something but i font make enough money for a doctor to help.

yeah because you enrolled in the bs insurance your job gave you, yet you were just bitching about enrolling in it a few months ago..
    My day has been pretty disasterous.
    Started with trying to push a pallet jack up a ramp to wrap a pallet but i pushed to hard and it all fell over.
    I stacked it up and started the wrapper but the skid hit something and spun itself right back off so i picked it all up again and my boss came to check out my retardedness.
    Then i fucked up the paperwork not filling everything out i was suppose to.
    Then i drove a forklift into some shelves but luckily they were bolted down and i didnt slam into them i just hit them.
    After that i went picking and packing boxes and i had this nice, tall straight skid and i was so proud i did something right finally and i was pulling it along getting ready to set it out to ship it but i didnt know there was a pot hole where i was going and i pulled the pallet jack into the pot hole and it all fell over too.
    I tried catching it but just ended up having a bunch of boxes bounce off my head and onto the floor.
    Now its lunch time and so long as i dont fart in the break room i should be good.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My day has been pretty disasterous.
    Started with trying to push a pallet jack up a ramp to wrap a pallet but i pushed to hard and it all fell over.
    I stacked it up and started the wrapper but the skid hit something and spun itself right back off so i picked it all up again and my boss came to check out my retardedness.
    Then i drove a forklift into some shelves but luckily they were bolted down and i didnt slam into them i just hit them.
    After that i went picking and packing boxes and i had this nice, tall straight skid and i was so proud i did something right finally and i was pulling it along getting ready to set it out to ship it but i didnt know there was a pot hole where i was going and i pulled the pallet jack into the pot hole and it all fell over too.
    I tried catching it but just ended up having a bunch of boxes bounce off my head and onto the floor.
    Now its lunch time and so long as i dont fart in the break room i should be good.

go fart in the bathroom?
    Shipping and receiving is a good time
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Shipping and receiving is a good time

Ill ship it if you will receive it but imma need you to sign a consent form to handle my package.
    :D
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The rest of my day went good.
    I can't tell if I am doing a lot of work or a little work.
    Im sure I am super slow.
    But I would rather be cautious than over confident.
    I played Boarderlands 2 for an hour. I dont like it because I cant tell if I am in a square room or a circular room half the time and it is way too fantasy for me.
    I felt like I spent most of the time pressing "E" and picking up crap that I didn't know what it even was.

Chell brought home Taco Bell and that was our dinner tonight.

I can't wait until I get to experience my first Friday getting off at 3 to have the whole rest of the day mine all mine.
    Wonder what I'll do...
    Hopefully Chell and I go on an adventure or something.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    in the bedroom?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I keep wanting to call people "pig fuckers".
    Good night.
    good night pig fucker,,, ur missin out , it feels good
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Woke up.
    An hour later I got up.
    Showered.
    Ate.
    Puked.
    Smoked.
    Now im heading to work.

Glorious day today.

Bolded = the lies
    Itallicized = possible lie

What do I win?

Originally posted by Fonaplats I hate an ulcer or something but i font make enough money for a doctor to help.

Hey look! There's the lie right there! A few months ago it was weed allergy

Originally posted by Fonaplats My day has been pretty disasterous.

Ah, so instead of lying about how much better you are than your new coworkers you've decided to pretend to be comically incompetent.

ZERO possible way they just threw you on a fork lift on day fucking 3 after you already fucked up several other things. ZERO.

Also pot hole in a warehouse. Riiiiiiight.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Bolded = the lies
    Itallicized = possible lie

What do I win?

Hey look! There's the lie right there! A few months ago it was weed allergy

Ah, so instead of lying about how much better you are than your new coworkers you've decided to pretend to be comically incompetent.

ZERO possible way they just threw you on a fork lift on day fucking 3 after you already fucked up several other things. ZERO.

Also pot hole in a warehouse. Riiiiiiight.

I have asked before, you never replied. What is your problem with fona? Seems you study his every post. Are you a disgruntled faggot who got declined?
    Originally posted by Erekshun I have asked before, you never replied. What is your problem with fona? Seems you study his every post. Are you a disgruntled faggot who got declined?

When didn't I reply?

I'm sorry my answer wasn't sufficient enough.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The question is: What is you problem with Fona?
    Originally posted by Erekshun The question is: What is you problem with Fona?

I already answered that question. Once again, I'm sorry my answer wasn't sufficient.
Jump to Top