User Controls

Poll: Do you pick your nose?

Do you pick your nose?

I do, and I think anybody who doesn't probably has a disgusting fucking nose. Sometimes you can't just blow all that shit out. Tissue around the finger and you're good. The nose isn't exactly bacteria filled or dirty.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do sometimes I usually pluck all my nose hairs so buggers don't get caught in my nose hair and dry up, so they usually my nose just runs anways because of allergies or i spit it up in the shower.

But yeah ill pick it if i can feel it bothering me.. but really the best way or most satisfying is to just look in a mirror and grab it with tweezers and it will feel good pull it from that far up with out adulterate the feel with your fat finger ripping your nostril a new one, boing..
    Octavian motherfucker
    I love snorting back dead hard and you get those chewy bits.
    nose, ears and ass.

roll up little balls of the material, shuffle said balls around on the table and then have a friend identify which is which by taste only.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Thoughts on the subject:

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but, you can't pick your friend's nose.

Nobody knows what the nose knows because the nose knows it all.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wipe my boogers on my cat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by STER0S i wipe my boogers on my cat

I used to eat my boogers as a kid.

Apparently it has some positive effect on your gut bacteria.
    only when theres ear waxes in it.
    I once had a can of coke I'd finished on the table in front of me...I dropped a ball of earwax I'd gathered into the can for later disposal...about 30 mins later I was thirsty..forgot about said earwax and took a swing of the last dregs in the coke can, a shocking sensory experience was then encountered.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Must have been just like that Harry Potter candy.
    I have allergies and a cock nose and sometimes the mucous likes to flood my head and then I pass out from the benadryl and wake up unable to breath from my nose and have to dislodge a block the size of a pea

I think my sinuses might be fucked. My nose constantly gets clogged up with shit and I have to lay on one side so the fluids stay in motion and sometimes the pipes have so much pressure in them that laying on my left side makes the stuff go up and clog up my right side and defying gravity.

I have to blow my nose with paper towel or a rag. When I do that I sneeze non stop. Sometimes it helps when I jam a bunch of tissue paper in my nose holes. I can actually breathe easier when I do that

My life is suffering and pain. I hate being incapacitated by invisible particles. The only thing that works is benadryl and after almost 10 years of taking the shit all the time I am starting to get sick of it. I hate the feeling now

I have considered suicide over this. It affects my ability to work like when I worked at Sears it was a dusty warehouse and I had to eat benadryl all day. I got sent home once because I couldn't breathe and kept leaking bodily fluids all over the place.

I had to quit a job at a recycling plant once because my face mask kept getting fucked up with mucous and it would turn black from picking up all the shit in the air and my eyes would be watering and I'm sniffing and sneezing non stop and everyone just looks at me like I'm a retard or thinks I'm sick.

I always end up in a situation where I'm in a small room with someone like a job interview and some perfume or something sets me off and i start leaking everywhere and have to explain that I didn't just rail a bunch of cocaine smoke weed and cry for no reason.

Also I can usually get away with being stoned anywhere because my eyes are always red and people feel bad for me. I've had my boss give me benadryl before because I told her it was just allergies but i was just stoned and trying to play it cool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays...on Wednesday.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have allergies and a cock nose and sometimes the mucous likes to flood my head and then I pass out from the benadryl and wake up unable to breath from my nose and have to dislodge a block the size of a pea

I think my sinuses might be fucked. My nose constantly gets clogged up with shit and I have to lay on one side so the fluids stay in motion and sometimes the pipes have so much pressure in them that laying on my left side makes the stuff go up and clog up my right side and defying gravity.

I have to blow my nose with paper towel or a rag. When I do that I sneeze non stop. Sometimes it helps when I jam a bunch of tissue paper in my nose holes. I can actually breathe easier when I do that

My life is suffering and pain. I hate being incapacitated by invisible particles. The only thing that works is benadryl and after almost 10 years of taking the shit all the time I am starting to get sick of it. I hate the feeling now

I have considered suicide over this. It affects my ability to work like when I worked at Sears it was a dusty warehouse and I had to eat benadryl all day. I got sent home once because I couldn't breathe and kept leaking bodily fluids all over the place.

I had to quit a job at a recycling plant once because my face mask kept getting fucked up with mucous and it would turn black from picking up all the shit in the air and my eyes would be watering and I'm sniffing and sneezing non stop and everyone just looks at me like I'm a retard or thinks I'm sick.

I always end up in a situation where I'm in a small room with someone like a job interview and some perfume or something sets me off and i start leaking everywhere and have to explain that I didn't just rail a bunch of cocaine smoke weed and cry for no reason.

Also I can usually get away with being stoned anywhere because my eyes are always red and people feel bad for me. I've had my boss give me benadryl before because I told her it was just allergies but i was just stoned and trying to play it cool.

it could just be due to some overgrown nose hairs.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it could just be due to some overgrown nose hairs.

If that's the case in his 20s...he's in for hell when he hits his 40s...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If that's the case in his 20s…he's in for hell when he hits his 40s…

when i was a kid i never understand why people are getting their nose trimmed at the barber.
    Meet the man who's been sneezing for 25 years

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by STER0S i wipe my boogers on my cat

Same here
Jump to Top