User Controls

Only niggers can make a martyr out of a criminal

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Gives them an excuse to burn down neighborhoods and loot. Meanwhile politicians are playing being politically correct afraid to say the wrong words.

The black martyr and nigger role model is George Floyd.

George Floyd’s Criminal Past
    George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

Link to court records:
    https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It doesn't matter if he raped a baby on national television.

What that cop did was murder. This is not the 1500s and we don't have outlaws anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't need an excuse to burn and loot and i'm not even black

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This is not the 1500s and we don't have outlaws anymore.

huh? yes we do.

out·law

a person who has broken the law, especially one who remains at large or is a fugitive.

..and English isn't even my first language
    outlaw bikie gangs
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    On top of it all niggers are asking for reoperations for slavery. Fuckers are too dumb to know they sold each other into slavery. In Mudtherland Afrika some still live in mud huts with no running water. Fuck babies to cure them of AIDS which has the highest rate in Africa.

In this country they are experts in ghetto making...
    im surprised they didnt bury him in arlington.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson huh? yes we do.

out·law

a person who has broken the law, especially one who remains at large or is a fugitive.

^ still do not have native language.
    Did you just call me a Native...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did you just call me a Native…

i was trying to quote §m£ÂgØL.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson huh? yes we do.

out·law

Lol you are fucking retarded.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outlaw

"a person excluded from the benefit or protection of the law"

This is the original definition and the first one in the dictionary. "Outlaw" doesn't just mean cowboys robbing banks. They are people who have legally been put outside the protections of the law. Meaning, you could do anything you want to them without reprocussions. Kill them, hang them, torture them. It's legal because they don't have any legal protections. This was common centuries ago.

Everybody within American borders is protected by the law. We don't have outlaws anymore. We have criminals.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Gives them an excuse to burn down neighborhoods and loot. Meanwhile politicians are playing being politically correct afraid to say the wrong words.

The black martyr and nigger role model is George Floyd.

George Floyd’s Criminal Past
    George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
    On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
    He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
    Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
    George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
    He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
    Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
    He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
    Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
    He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

Link to court records:
    https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/

My sister is a cop and said the exact same thing, well, bar the nigger bit.

Typical ape behaviour flying the slip stream of national sentiment. Then you get Al Sharpton screaming black rhetoric and it's a fucking movement.

I love how the majority of those actually damaging "offensive statues" were dumbass hipster snow flakes. All the while herds of humanzees are looting from decent hardworking citizens (of both races).

A non sequitor of sorts as my good man Jigg would say.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol you are fucking retarded.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outlaw

"a person excluded from the benefit or protection of the law"

This is the original definition and the first one in the dictionary. "Outlaw" doesn't just mean cowboys robbing banks. They are people who have legally been put outside the protections of the law. Meaning, you could do anything you want to them without reprocussions. Kill them, hang them, torture them. It's legal because they don't have any legal protections. This was common centuries ago.

Everybody within American borders is protected by the law. We don't have outlaws anymore. We have criminals.

from YOUR source...

Definition of outlaw

1 : a person excluded from the benefit or protection of the law
    2a : a lawless person or a fugitive from the law
    b : a person or organization under a ban or restriction
    c : one that is unconventional or rebellious

Fucking lol...you conveniently left that bit out huh...or was you not aware many/most words have more than one definition...lololol

So YES we still have outlaws.

LeRn EngRish...Vinnie did.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace It doesn't matter if he raped a baby on national television.

Ummm. Yes it does. You fucktard

Lolz.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

from YOUR source…

Definition of outlaw

1 : a person excluded from the benefit or protection of the law
    2a : a lawless person or a fugitive from the law
    b : a person or organization under a ban or restriction
    c : one that is unconventional or rebellious

Fucking lol…you conveniently left that bit out huh…or was you not aware many/most words have more than one definition…lololol

So YES we still have outlaws.

LeRn EngRish…Vinnie did.

Yes, because outlaws are also fugitives.

Originally posted by Archer513 Ummm. Yes it does. You fucktard

Lolz.

Nope. Still illegal to choke a baby rapist. Chauvin is a murderer and he will be sentenced as such.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Yes, because outlaws are also fugitives.

2a : a lawless person **or** a fugitive from the law

Once again, yes we still have outlaws...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nope. Still illegal to choke a baby rapist. Chauvin is a murderer and he will be sentenced as such.

He’ll walk because they over charged him.

All his buddies will be cracking heads in another city after grabbing a nice payoff from the people of Minnesota 👍🏻
    I think they also charged him with manslaughter...that's what they'll get him on.
    I'm an inlaw

I am willing and able to break the law at any moment but usually I don't. I just think selling small amounts of cocaine isn't really illegal.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm an inlaw

I am willing and able to break the law at any moment but usually I don't. I just think selling small amounts of cocaine isn't really illegal.

As an Anarchist you shouldn't even recognize laws as existing...and so you can't break them.
Jump to Top