User Controls

It's annoying how easily dust and crumbs find their way all over my room...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, about this concept, I will never feel that I spoke too soon.
    Imagine have leprosy, as well as the dust and crumbs you'd have fingers and toes everywhere.
    The only downside about living in space is if you eat potato chip you will blow up the station
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The only downside about living in space is if you eat potato chip you will blow up the station

How so?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Do you not get housekeeping in your motel or whatever it is?

True story here, one time in Thailand a housekeeper came to do the room every day and I woke up drunk when she knocked on the door, I came on to her

She didn't ask for any money after but I was told to leave the hotel because guests can't have relations with staff there
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How so?

It creates too many crumbs which can cause a catastrophic failure with the systems. That's why they can only eat tortillas because bread is too crumby.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It creates too many crumbs which can cause a catastrophic failure with the systems. That's why they can only eat tortillas because bread is too crumby.

Sounds like they just need to learn how to eat properly.
    Originally posted by Grylls I was told to leave the hotel because guests can't have relations with staff there

What if your Aunt worked there?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What if your Aunt worked there?

I'd pay her to NOT work there
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like they just need to learn how to eat properly.

They are. It's micro gravity so shit flies all over the place and you can pour a floating sphere of water and eat it like a grape.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They are. It's micro gravity so shit flies all over the place and you can pour a floating sphere of water and eat it like a grape.

So it's ok to have water floating every where but not chips...fucking Americans.

Russian astronauts do the cinnamon challenge in space.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, about this concept, I will never feel that I spoke too soon.

What hotel doesn't clean the room every day?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer What hotel doesn't clean the room every day?

jesus christ ur ignorant.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer What hotel doesn't clean the room every day?

A cheap ass faggot hotel
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls Do you not get housekeeping in your motel or whatever it is?

True story here, one time in Thailand a housekeeper came to do the room every day and I woke up drunk when she knocked on the door, I came on to her

She didn't ask for any money after but I was told to leave the hotel because guests can't have relations with staff there

did u suk her dik
    Originally posted by cigreting did u suk her dik

ne bt i sukd ur grammas dik
Jump to Top