User Controls

So, should your color matter?

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I am brown, the guy reading this might be yellow, black or white.

Should we group people into colors, I can't recall thinking about some color and running away from or accusing people with that color to somethings.

I watched this video:

And I had the same question, why are Democrats bending over backwards for a movement which is flawed and retarded and why is the other side not clarifying where they stand.

It's a shit show honestly from both sides.

It should simple, all lives matter, your color doesn't mean a damn thing, it's just want you bring to the table, I don't hire people based on their skin color, why the fuck would I judge people by there colors.+

Why is this so hard to understand, the guy that got killed wasn't a saint either, and again not all cops are great, you always get a shit minority in all classes.

But when did looting, killing and burning shit down, became a form of protest?
    Originally posted by Dfg But when did looting, killing and burning shit down, became a form of protest?

Because people are sick of poverty and the system. Living in a society is supposed to be pay your taxes and the government helps you out. Instead it's more like paying to fund a system that will send you to prison for smoking weed, kill you for being black and send the SWAT team to your house for threatening someone on facebook.

If I had the chance to burn and loot I would do it too. The only way things are ever gonna change is through violence.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because people are sick of poverty and the system. Living in a society is supposed to be pay your taxes and the government helps you out. Instead it's more like paying to fund a system that will send you to prison for smoking weed, kill you for being black and send the SWAT team to your house for threatening someone on facebook.

If I had the chance to burn and loot I would do it too. The only way things are ever gonna change is through violence.

You sound like the typical Radicalized Pakistani protesters. Oh, since we can't harm the other party let me blow myself up to show that we mean business.
    This has nothing to do with race, it's a class issue.
Jump to Top