User Controls

Isn't it weird how psychomanthis turned out?

you um I Yung Blood
    zoklets most hated mod who sucked every inch of mizleds rock hard 8 inch labia to maintain any sort of moderating position on a dying forum got chased off sanctuary with screenshots about his bowels, admined a victimy titled dead forum run by a horrific tranny and a fat geriatric retard (tdr) then desperately tries to reinvent himself on rdfrn as some pedo weeaboo who never leaves the house. Seems like he tries to latch onto whatever he can to seek an identity. The horrific tryhardness of affectionately naming himself "sophie" breaks the cringe barrier. Definitely ugly and awkward IRL. I don't really know or understand much about higher "internet culture" but it seems if you spend too much time on the internet eventually you become a weeaboo pedophile. Weird but kind of interesting I guess.

So, what went wrong in your life?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol i figured you were unstable matter. Anyway don't hate on my name nigger, Sophie is an awesome name.

". I don't really know or understand much about higher "internet culture" but it seems if you spend too much time on the internet eventually you become a weeaboo pedophile."

I lol'd.
    you um I Yung Blood
    ok, what went wrong though to cause you these weird internet transformations or something?
    you um I Yung Blood
    You seem to know a bit about netsec and shit like that, is there a correlation between looking at code and sexual immaturity? I'm kinda autistic about some shit and pretty emotionally immature, how can I test this hypothesis?
    ok, what went wrong though to cause you these weird internet transformations or something?

I stopped giving a shit. Also, lanny and mQ et al. came up with name Sophie i just kept it.
    you um I Yung Blood
    cool, embrace your inner weeabooiphile if that's who you really are even though it's objectively cringey. I'm pretty much a degenerate white nig who needs therapy or at least a niave psychology major gf who wears yoga pants 10 months a year. Change your fucking avatar, I literally do not understand the western appeal of japanese culture besides normalizing small penises among those lacking in penal fortitude
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He pretended to be something he's not just to fool zok and get a mod position. Then, after he got knocked off his high horse, he just went away MAD and reverted back to his normally ugly self. It ain't hard math.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You seem to know a bit about netsec and shit like that, is there a correlation between looking at code and sexual immaturity? I'm kinda autistic about some shit and pretty emotionally immature, how can I test this hypothesis?

That's actually an interesting question. I'm not much of a coder per say i actually got into IT for the pentesting aspect. However i do feel there is some truth in what you say, people who are really into computers in general often display inadequate social skills, i suppose the cyber world is more comfortable for them because they can control directly what happens as far as in telling the computer what to do and interacting with it. Now i know you're dying to flip this on me but surprisingly i haven't been into cyber security and related materials for that long, It was actually inb4lock who got me interested in it relatively recently.

cool, embrace your inner weeabooiphile if that's who you really are even though it's objectively cringey.

Whether i embrace it or not is irrelevant you'll be cringing regardless.

I'm pretty much a degenerate white nig who needs therapy or at least a niave psychology major gf who wears yoga pants 10 months a year.

Girls in yoga pants are therapeutic in and of themselves.

Change your fucking avatar, I literally do not understand the western appeal of japanese culture besides normalizing small penises among those lacking in penal fortitude

Lol, i think the girl looks cute though.
    He pretended to be something he's not just to fool zok and get a mod position. Then, after he got knocked off his high horse, he just went away MAD and reverted back to his normally ugly self. It ain't hard math.

But seriously, how did your post end up above mine it wasn't there a minute ago.
    But seriously, how did your post end up above mine it wasn't there a minute ago.

Because the date/timestamp is initiated when the new post is opened, not when it's posted, silly.
    Because the date/timestamp is initiated when the new post is opened, not when it's posted, silly.

That doesn't make sense, i posted my reply, then later came back to look at the thread and your post wasn't there above mine then later still it just appeared out of no where. Not that it matters but it happened with UM's post as well earlier ITT.
    That doesn't make sense, i posted my reply, then later came back to look at the thread and your post wasn't there above mine then later still it just appeared out of no where. Not that it matters but it happened with UM's post as well earlier ITT.

Let's say you make a post, but before you've even opened your new post, I have already opened up a post, but just haven't posted it yet. Then you go ahead and make your post before I've posted mine. You will only see your post. But then I submit my post finally. Now my post will appear before yours because I opened my post first. You capeesh, meechacho?
    Let's say you make a post, but before you've even opened your new post, I have already opened up a post, but just haven't posted it yet. Then you go ahead and make your post before I've posted mine. You will only see your post. But then I submit my post finally. Now my post will appear before yours because I opened my post first. You capeesh, meechacho?

Never seen that happen before but ok.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No.
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    I really don't give a fuck about any of this as long as the forums don't go to shit. I have to admit, though, that it is confusing if you're someone that hasn't been following along.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Never seen that happen before but ok.

It's along the same lines as that post I made where it wasn't showing new posts in the thread...theres a certain 'bugginess' to this version of vbulletin or something
    It's along the same lines as that post I made where it wasn't showing new posts in the thread…theres a certain 'bugginess' to this version of vbulletin or something

Right, it would certainly seem that way.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

Because it nearly took you 15 minutes to come up with a response, you fucktard. (Check the timestamp)
    Because it nearly took you 15 minutes to come up with a response, you fucktard. (Check the timestamp)

No u.
    you um I Yung Blood
    This thread turned out boring because other people posted in it
Jump to Top