User Controls

Got TP?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How are the stores near you doing now with restocking of scarce items like toilet paper, etc.?

For months, the paper products at Aldi's have been bare and suddenly they are overflowing with product as of a few days ago.

It does seem like they've doubled the price now.

How about where you live?
    It was never a problem near me. The stores always had it...Aldi included.
    I bought a jumbo at the start of april and I am down to the last roll now. Getting more today

The stores are opening back up, i've been able to buy coffee from the place near my house 3 days in a row now without waiting in line for 30 mins. It feels fucking surreal, it's been months since i've been able to do that.

Get the fuck back to work normies. I miss being the only one in a store and getting all my shopping done before wagecucks could even get through rush hour traffic
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It was never a problem near me. The stores always had it…Aldi included.

I suppose you think this supports your theory that Missourians are fuller of shit than Texans?
    Originally posted by stl1 I suppose you think this supports your theory that Missourians are fuller of shit than Texans?

No, it simply answered your question regarding TP availability...anything else is your imagination.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I don't think so, Steve.

Originally posted by stl1 I don't think

Agreed.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Why the fuck does everyone shop at Aldi so much? I understand its cheaper than other places but do you really wanna eat a grilled buttermilk chicken breast meal with a glass of wine from Aldi with your significant other?

I wouldn't do that to my bitches, I respect them more
    Fuck i forgot to buy TP god damnit
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That's pretty shitty.
    Originally posted by stl1 That's pretty shitty.

That was a shitty joke, up your game old fella
    I got too distracted looking at hot chips and forgot

Originally posted by Grylls do you really wanna eat a grilled buttermilk chicken breast meal with a glass of wine from Aldi with your significant other?

Can we have one thread where you are not referencing your mother and I.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Grylls That was a shitty joke, up your game old fella

Hey...they can't all be gems.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can we have one thread where you are not referencing your mother and I.

Sorry boss, ill keep your relationship with my mom out of this for now

But lets take some time to appreciate this cute lil otter

Originally posted by stl1 Hey…they can't all be gems.

Now he's stealing my lines.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    My wife picked some up today.
    It was the first time in weeks everything was in stock at the store.
    I'm sad that everything is opening back up. I like the empty stores but having the economy on hold is something I need right now. I might go on the run and get infected and just wander around spreading it as much as possible until the medical police hunt me down and force quarantine me after tracking me through video footage of me molesting door handles.

I would love if that was reality.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I just got back from my local Sam's club and, for the third or fourth visit in a row, they don't have the large powdered Cascade dishwasher detergent that I've been buying from them for years nor did they have the 1/2 gallon refills of Softsoap that I've always bought there. They ticked me off further when they didn't have any of the 5 pack of pizza crusts with 5 sauce packets that I got just a few weeks ago from them. They do the whole "here today...gone tomorrow" fooling around with items I've liked. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Jump to Top